Milestone was founded on the principles of faith, family, and excellence. We are ready to meet any plumbing, electrical, security, cooling, heating or drain cleaning needs. We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee to show our customers that we will stop at nothing to give each one of them a superb customer care experience. We mean it when we say we strive to be the BEST DFW technicians!
- Install plumbing systems by assembling, positioning, and sealing valves, pipe fittings, and pipes.
- Repair and maintain plumbing systems by replacing washers, mending burst pipes; opening clogged drains.
- Comply with federal, state, and local building and plumbing codes by enforcing adherence to requirements.
- Provide plumbing information to customers by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Willing to learn our system
- 1:1 Techs to Apprentice
- Rotation on call and weekends, one week every 12 weeks
- Master, Journeyman or Tradesman License with the Texas State Board of Plumbing required
- 1 year minimum of residential plumbing experience required
- Clean driving record and current valid driver’s license
- Ability to pass a drug test and background check required
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Excellent work ethic and leadership skills
- Works well in team environment
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive pay structure, $75,000- $130,000 a year
- $5,000 sign on bonus or relocation assistance
- Company Truck (we pay fuel, tolls, vehicle maintenance & repairs)
- Medical, Dental, Vision for team members and their families
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- $25 per month CrossFit Membership
- Work life balance
- Room for advancement, continuing education, and low turnover
Posting ID: 605778404Posted: 2021-03-21Job Title: Licensed Plumber