Job Description Full Time: Sunday - Thursday 11pm to completion$17.00 Hourly Bi-weekly PayBenefitsMAJOR FUNCTION
Responsible for the proper handing and unloading of merchandise from containers and trailers SPECIFIC DUTIES:
- Hand unloading of merchandise.
- Placing merchandise on carts to be transported in to our racks.
- Accountable for proper handling of materials and merchandise to minimize the potential for damage and injury.
- Accountable for adherence to company policies including safety and the use of personal protective equipment.
- Accountable for maintaining a clean and clear work environment, free from trip hazards.
Job Requirements REQUIREMENTS
- Heavy lifting required.
- Must be able to work Sunday through Thursday 11:00 PM until all the work is completed.
- Must complete and understand all company sponsored safety programs.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He/she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties upon the request of his superior.
Havertys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Havertys does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. Nearest Major Market:
Richmond Job Segment:
Warehouse, Shipping and Receiving, Industrial, Manufacturing, Operations
Posting ID: 605799195Posted: 2021-02-11