Who are We?
As a JEA Senior Living community and certified Great Place to Work, we are an established and dedicated senior living care provider, where every team member takes great pride and responsibility in creating Meaningful Moments for our residents. We strive to make each resident interaction positive, meaningful, and unique to them. Through an in-depth understanding of our resident's life stories, we are able to Honor their Experience of Aging and create an environment that feels just like home.
If you are interested in building your health care career, providing holistic care for our residents and their families, and would like to see what our community has to offer, apply online and join our amazing team.
Certified by our employees as a Great Place to Work for our 2nd Year in a row!
- 93% of our associates shared "My work has special meaning; this is not "just a job."
- 95% of our associates shared "People celebrate around here"
- 94% of our associates shared "I'm proud to tell others I work here"
- 91% of our associates shared "People care about each other here"
Apply via our Indeed ad or Visit our Careers Page to see other available opportunities.
Questions about the application process? Come visit us and our staff will be happy to assist you Job Highlights
- An employee engaged Scheduling system
- Employee Appreciation events; Attendance Programs, New employee Referral Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Benefits
Full-time and Part-time positions available.
Responsible for setting tables, bussing tables, washing dishes, assisting the cook as needed and completing cleaning duties.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
- Must be able to relate positively to residents and families, and to work cooperatively with other employees.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with Residents, families, staff, community officials, referral sources and the general public.
- Must be capable of maintaining regular and reliable attendance.
- Must meet all state health requirements.
- Obtain Food Handlers Permit (as required by state regulations).
- Must be able to perform duties and responsibilities (Essential Job Functions) with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Prepare, wash and store dishes following Facility procedures. Clean dishwashing area. Assist in serving, if needed. Assist cooks in cleaning food serving areas and equipment.
- Set up serving carts for each meal as required. Help serve meals to residents' tables following Facility procedures. Bus tables and prepare dishes for washing. Clean dining room tables and chairs as needed. Sweep and clean dining room area. Set tables for the next meal. Focus on good customer service in regard to food service. Works as part of the Food Services team to ensure smooth, efficient and safe operation of the kitchen. Adheres to prescribed safety and sanitation practices and procedures. Performs similar or related duties as required or directed.
- Adheres to prescribed sanitation practices and procedures.
- Performs similar or related duties as required or directed.
Posting ID: 605799234Posted: 2021-04-13Job Title: Dietary Aide