"Golden Nugget Lake Charles is a luxury casino-resort that opened in December 2014. The property contains nearly 1,100 well-appointed hotel rooms and suites with private balconies available. It sports an eighteen-hole championship golf course, a private beach and marina, and a luxurious pool complex with private cabanas, a waterslide and lazy river. Patrons enjoy a 2000-seat entertainment showroom, variety of meeting spaces, retail shopping from fine jewelry to resort wear, and a number of Landry's signature restaurants. The Golden Nugget also includes a world-class casino with more than 70 table games, a poker room, and 1600 of the newest slot machines. We offer an abundance of premier employment opportunities in hotel, restaurant, finance, marketing, entertainment, casino management and much more. If your skills and talents are a match for our needs, we can open the door to your next career opportunity!
Fertitta Entertainment through its various subsidiaries and affiliate companies is a national, diversified gaming, restaurant, hospitality, entertainment and retail organization. We own and operate the Golden Nugget Hotels and Casinos located in Las Vegas and Laughlin, Nevada, Atlantic City, New Jersey and Biloxi, Mississippi. We are also one of the largest full-service restaurant operators in the United States with over 420 locations in over 35 states and 15 countries. We operate restaurants primarily under the names of Rainforest Cafe, Saltgrass Steakhouse, Landry's Seafood House, Chart House, The Oceanaire Seafood Room, Bubba Gump, Morton's - The Steakhouse, McCormick's & Schmick's and Claim Jumper and Mastros, plus our upscale signature group of restaurants which include Vic & Anthony's, Grotto and more. We are also engaged in the ownership and operation of select hospitality/entertainment businesses, which include hotels, such as the San Luis Resort, Spa and Convention Center in Galveston, Texas, aquarium complexes, the Kemah Boardwalk, a 40-acre amusement, entertainment and retail complex in Kemah, Texas and the Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier in Galveston, Texas."
Under the direction of the restaurant supervisors and manager, the bartender is responsible for preparing and serving beverages to patrons and cocktail servers in accordance with established policy and procedures on an assigned shift.
• Exhibit all conduct in accordance with Golden Nugget policies and procedures, as well as all Federal and State laws and regulations.
• Consistently deliver positive, courteous and professional guest service in all interactions with guests, visitors, vendors and fellow employees.
• Responsible for knowing wine list, beverage brand selections, drink menus and recipes.
• Prepare, garnish and serve all beverages in accordance with established procedures.
• Follow established methods related to updated beverage preparation methods.
• Maintain a work environment that is safe, professional, friendly and conducive to a high level of productivity and performance.
• Amicably resolve guest challenges or problems in a fast paced environment.
• Maintain excellent communication skills and interpersonal relations with guests, vendors, visitors and fellow employees.
• Ensure prompt and discreet notification to appropriate management and/or the Ethics Hotline of any observation of illegal acts or internal ethics violations.
• Demonstrate a commitment to ensuring responsible gaming and responsible alcohol service by discreetly notifying appropriate management of concerns and observations.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of two (2) years experience as a bartender in a high volume environment.
• Active responsible server certification required.
• Bartender certification strongly preferred; mixology coursework a plus.
• Demonstrated successful performance in a guest service role.
• Experience servicing large numbers of guests in a public environment.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Must have solid decision-making, organization, and interpersonal skills. Excellent verbal communication skills are required. The ability to thrive in a fast-paced multi-tasking, hands-on environment. Ability to establish and maintain a positive and professional working relationships with all individuals. Ability to work occasional overtime and irregular hours.
Auto req ID
Concept / Brand
Golden Nugget Lake Charles
Posting Job Title