Anotech Energy is currently seeking a Construction Piping Supervisor. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience as a Piping Engineer, at least 10 years with a minimum of 5 years of recent experience as a Piping Supervisor. The Piping Supervisor will also have experience working as a supervisor and act as a PMT representative to ensure work is executed in a safe working environment.
The supervisor for his discipline acts as PMT representative to ensure the work is executed in a safe working environment. He ensures the work is completed in full compliance with the Approved For Construction drawings and Project Referential.
- The supervisor for this discipline will act as PMT representative to ensure the work is executed in a safe working environment.
- The supervisor will ensure the work is completed in full compliance with the Approved For Construction drawings and Project Referential
- Ensure the work is performed in compliance with Total’s golden rules, stop any unsafe task and report any anomaly.
- Participate in on site Risk Assessments and JSA development.
- Maintain close liaison with other discipline supervisors working in the area and construction superintendent so as to anticipate and plan for SIMOPS.
- Conduct regular safety walks to verify the area housekeeping and safety.
- Closely monitor and check the construction work in his discipline to secure compliance with technical work description, drawings and applicable codes and rules. Propose improvement actions.
- Attend the hold points and witness points as defined in the ITP for construction in his discipline. Ensure construction activities are completed before inspection.
- Report any non conformance detected during WORK at site, update site register/log.
- Support Contractor's progress and performance assessment for the execution of the work. Monitor workforce progress as relative to schedule.
- Support the Superintendent in reporting the activities in his discipline.
- Record any modification or extra work for further approval by Construction Manager, before the execution of the work itself.
- Record data for inclusion in the preparation of close-out report.
- Accountable for securing a safe and controlled work environment.
- 10+ years Piping experience
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Extensive supervision experience
- Responsible for the quality compliance of the work with the construction drawings in his discipline.
- Advanced relevant construction work experience, preferable in the Refining and Petrochemicals industry.
- Demonstrate high ethical conduct and HSE focus mindset and behavior
Issued from the different sectors of the industry, our staff is passionate, experienced and aware of the ground realities. That’s why, we have naturally set the challenge to be a leader in sharing expertise between all the actors of our daily work.
We provide global solutions for energy industries ; because we think the way we do it can change everything, we abide by the highest ethical standards. We promote a fair and honest relationship with our clients, our local partners and our consultants observing respect, integrity and reliability.
Posting ID: 606035906Posted: 2021-03-21Job Title: Piping Mechanical Construction Supervisor