Responsible for supporting the daily production activities by installing, diagnosing, repairing and maintaining electrical equipment in a manufacturing environment. Perform all jobs safely, efficiently and accurately to maintain and improve the performance of the entire plant in the areas of Safety, Quality, Reliability (SQR) and our Customer 1st strategy. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential job functions:
- Installing, diagnosing and repairing electrical systems, apparatus, and electrical components of industrial machinery and equipment.
- Planning and installing power supply wiring and conduit for newly installed machines and equipment such as palletizers, conveyors, and programmable controllers.
- Testing electronic components and circuits to locate defects.
- Replacing defective components and wiring and adjust mechanical parts.
- Aligning, adjusting, and calibrating equipment according to specifications.
- Maintaining communication with other departments, management and associates and notify them of any problems or concerns that may restrict the efficiency of production.
- Follow established programs, policies and practices to produce safe quality foods that meet regulatory and company requirements.
- Supporting the development, implementation, maintenance, and ongoing improvement of the SQF 2000 Systems.
- Accountable to the Kroger - Manufacturing Food Safety and Quality Principles.
Shift start: 2:00PM
Shift length: 10 hours
Monday-Friday, some weekends and evenings required
The Kroger Co. is one of the world's largest grocery retailers. The Kroger Co. Family of Stores spans many states with store formats that include grocery and multi-department stores, discount, convenience stores and jewelry stores. We operate under nearly two dozen banners, including Fred Meyer.