We are seeking an Infant Toddler Lead Teacher to join our organization! This individual will plan and present age appropriate activities for children.
- Instruct preschool-aged children in activities designed to promote intellectual and creative growth
- Create a fun and safe learning environment
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure adequate physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Communicate with parents on students' growth and progress
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
- Previous experience in childcare, teaching, or other related fields
- Passionate about working with children
- Ability to build rapport with children
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Primrose Schools is a national family of private accredited early education and care schools across the country. We are more than just a daycare. Through our research-informed Balanced Learning® approach, we provide meaningful learning experiences for children beginning at 6 weeks of age. The curriculum in our classrooms for infants, toddlers, preschool, kindergarten and after-school not only inspire a love of learning but also empower children’s potential preparing them for lifelong success. Each Primrose school is independently owned and operated by Franchise Owners, who partner with parents to help children build the right foundation for future learning and life, and offer an environment that helps children have fun while nurturing Active Minds, Healthy Bodies and Happy Hearts®. Our Mission: To forge a path that leads to a brighter future for all children. Our Vision: To deliver the best and most trusted early education and care for children and families across America.
Posting ID: 606106749Posted: 2021-03-21Job Title: Infant Toddler Lead Teacher