RENOVO SOLUTIONS LLC provides healthcare technology management solutions to help reduce costs, increase quality and improve medical equipment performance in healthcare facilities nationwide. We also provide unbiased and objective healthcare technology management advice and consulting.
At RENOVO, we value knowledge, reliability, and integrity in our employees. If you are interested in being a part of a team that is committed to making a difference in healthcare equipment maintenance and healthcare asset and technology management, we invite you to apply for one of the open positions. We are always looking for talented, passionate, hard-working people to join our team. Our employees are not afraid to speak their mind, to try new things, and to wear multiple hats. Our people are empowered to help our customers. We foster teamwork and cooperation, and always promote a “customer first” philosophy. We uphold this standard with our associates, clients, partners, and the communities in which we do business. We live by our company’s Five Guiding Principles, which we have termed TRUST:
- Treat each other with care, kindness and respect.
- Respect our associates’ responsibility of putting family first.
- Uphold the highest standards of excellence in all we do.
- Share our success with our associates, clients, partners and community.
- Treasure our people and promote from within.
Location: Kirkland, WA
An Account Director is assigned full time on-site to a specific resident staff account (facility). The Account Director is responsible for all aspects of on-site account management and supervision of all service personnel assigned to him/her. Due to the close daily relationship and interaction with hospital, medical and administrative staff, as well as, vendors and service personnel, the Account Director is required to demonstrate excellent customer service relations and organizational skills. Due to the multi-faceted management responsibilities, the Account Director may spend up to 100% of their time on administrative tasks.
- Must exhibit excellent leadership ability and personnel skills. An individual must be able to deal with people in a managerial or supervisory role, establish work priorities and schedules, training requirements, etc., in a manner sensitive to both the customer and co-workers. While working with the Senior BMET (supervisor) and Responsible Manager, the Account Director is responsible for the day-to-day management of the medical equipment management program and the resident staff (usually multiple FTE’s) directly under him/her, including conducting performance reviews and any disciplinary actions required.
- Must take responsibility for clerical needs, including completeness and accuracy of service reports, filing, tracking of scheduled maintenance (SM) and repair services, monthly status reports, and notification to departments of overdue and incomplete SM’s.
- Coordinates outside vendor services as required or requested and tracks outside vendor SM’s and repairs, including negotiation of service contracts when necessary.
- Where applicable, assists in tracking of inventory additions and deletions to the Renovo Services agreement. Communicates with appropriate support staff pro-actively to assure customer satisfaction with the Renovo program. Reviews Inventory & budgetary reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Must work independently to schedule all SMs while balancing repair calls as required. Must respond to all urgent requests for service verbally within 15 minutes.
- Must prioritize balance of repairs and scheduled services accordingly.
- Orders and tracks all necessary parts and purchased services for repairs using the approved purchasing method for the account. Demonstrates good judgement on which repairs are attempted on-site.
- Maintains timely and accurate knowledge of equipment status through proper use of department schedules, inventories and PM schedules.
- Responsible for inventory control. Must accurately track and report all additions, deletions, and changes including accuracy of department inventories and SM schedules.
- Must exhibit extraordinary customer relations skills. A close daily relationship with the customer requires a high level of customer satisfaction and perception of value per dollar cost. Company image is perceived primarily through contact with the customer and on-site personnel.
- Must work closely with his or her Managers to keep them informed of account status. This must include SM status, repair status, level and type of projects underway and customer concerns and problems.
- Assists in user education and new equipment evaluation as requested. Assists in evaluation of predictable life span of aging equipment.
- As pertaining to equipment management, tracks safety and quality related issues as required by the facility including hazard notification, equipment failure related to patient safety, manufacturer recalls and mandatory equipment notifications and upgrades. Attends Safety Committee meetings as required by the facility.
- Assures the maintenance of test equipment to high standards. Tracks test equipment, parts inventory and other on-site assets as assigned. Maintains accurate quantity and locations for all company assets under his/her control.
- Performs other duties as assigned, including assisting with on-site repair calls as needed.
- Must be available for after hours service calls and participate in the on-call rotation if asked to do so.
17. Performs other duties as assigned. **
** Important Note. If you were previously employed as a member of the staff at this facility, this list of duties supersedes any other list of duties that you were assigned at that time. If the customer asks you to perform a task that is outside of the scope of those listed above, you must refer that request to your immediate Renovo supervisor, who must formally authorize and document this change in the scope of your duties.
- A.S. Degree in Electronics and/or Biomedical Technology or equivalent military required.
Education Level Preferred:
BS Biomed or Comp/Electrical Engineer
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- CBET or CHTM preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the service and maintenance of medical equipment.
- Minimum of 1 year supervisory experience required.
- Exceptional organizational skills required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
RENOVO Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, RENOVO Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
RENOVO Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of RENOVO’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.