Lawrence Merchandising Services (LMS) is seeking a detailed-oriented Retail Merchandiser to execute a variety of merchandise and product services at your favorite local retail stores. LMS is a well-known, reputable organization servicing the US and Canada for over 50 years.
As a Retail Merchandiser, enjoy the freedom to make your own schedule while learning about our major retail partners, products, and services. We offer variety of assignments such as merchandising services, new product roll outs, seasonal support, product resets, building displays, signage, inventory replenishment and more!
- Find your balance, daytime, evening and/or weekend work hours.
- Growth potential, field, corporate, and leadership opportunities.
- Start immediately, online training materials to get you up to speed quickly.
- Health, vision, dental, short-term disability, life insurance, and 401(k) for those who qualify.
- Weekly pay with the option of direct deposit.
- Employee referral bonus program.
- Available to work 12-20 hours per week. Hours subject to increase with seasonal demands.
- Access to a smart device with an iOS or Android operating system.
- Email address and regular access to a phone with voicemail capability.
- Must have reliable transportation.
What is the process?
- Apply - No need to update your resume.
- Receive an email with next steps from our Recruitment team.
- Select an interview day/time that fits your schedule.
- If it's a match, job offers are often extended on the spot.
- Start immediately following our easy onboarding process.
- Share LMS opportunities with your friends and family!
As of today, LMS is continuing to provide merchandising services to our clients though the pandemic. We play a vital role in keeping essential products and customer favorites readily available. LMS complies with local and federal regulations and takes precautionary measures to keep our employees and retail partners safe and healthy. #IND123
Posting ID: 606229950Posted: 2021-04-05Job Title: Retail