Lowes Foods is seeking a general business Culinary Intern who is passionate for food to update Nutrigen with proper 2020 nutritional and ingredient information based on recipes. This position may be required to be remote.
- Read a recipe.
- Review and enter the required nutria-facts on all ingredients and recipes.
- Create recipes to include ingredients and nutritional panel for our scale labels.
- Convert weights to proper costing weights on recipe, example: ounces to grams.
- Ensure information entered will accurately record on store scale labels.
- Work through Category Manager's and corporate chef to capture accurate ingredients and nutritional values.
- Friendly, outgoing personality.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Ability to read and understand information and direction.
- Knowledge of basic recipe measurements and ingredients.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Deli/Bakery and Food Service Director, Deli/Bakery Category Manager, and corporate chef.
- Ability to work well with computers and Microsoft Office.
Pursuing a Culinary focused degree.
Posting ID: 606230014Posted: 2021-03-02