Filler Machine Operator12 Hour Shifts:- 1st Shift 6:00AM-6:00PM-2nd Shift 6:00PM-6:00AMSummaryHighline Warren
is a leading national distributor of automotive products, with (15) fifteen distribution centers, and (8) eight state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities which serve multiple channels across the aftermarket industry. With more than 500 employees, Highline serves as a critical link between manufacturers and customers, offering a robust portfolio of national brands, original-equipment replacement products, private-label goods, and in-house chemical blending and packaging. The #1 manufacturer of windshield wash in the U.S.
The Filler Machine Operator
is responsible for operating the filler, performing and maintaining the daily activities associated with a production line. This includes housekeeping, safety, quality, maintaining production efficiencies, repair and maintenance and minimizing downtime. This position requires the ability to work12 Hour Shifts
hours, and weekends as needed. A Machine Operatorreports directly to the shift Production Supervisor.First and Second shift openings available.Description of Responsibilities
Excellent Benefits including: BCBS (Medical, Dental, & Vision), Paid Time Off, 401K with 6% matching.Plus- $200 monthly bonus for perfect attendance during peak season!
- Will have working knowledge and experience with labeler operations; watching for jams and effectively threading wrap to prevent downtime due to error.
- Perform filler and filler line changeovers in a safe and efficient manner.
- Prepare equipment for next run to include size changes as needed
- Analyze process data and equipment performance data to improve quality, throughput, and troubleshoot.
- Maintaining a safe work environment through practicing proper PPE and housekeeping compliance.
- Monitor weights, seals, caps, and general packaging of product.
- Prepare Case Labels
- Ensure Box and bottlers are coded correctly
- Complete Quality Sheets daily
- Immediately communicate unsafe conditions, acts or injuries to the Production Supervisor
- Adjust filler timing and filling, & check mat as needed.
Posting ID: 606673496Posted: 2021-02-23Job Title: Production Filler Operator