Production Specialist12 Hour Shifts:- 1st Shift 6:00AM-6:00PM-2nd Shift 6:00PM-6:00AMSummaryHighline Warren
is a leading national distributor of automotive products, with (15) fifteen distribution centers, and (8) eight state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities which serve multiple channels across the aftermarket industry. With more than 500 employees, Highline serves as a critical link between manufacturers and customers, offering a robust portfolio of national brands, original-equipment replacement products, private-label goods, and in-house chemical blending and packaging. The #1 manufacturer of windshield wash in the U.S.
The Production Specialist
is responsible for performing and maintaining the daily activities associated with a production line. This includes housekeeping, safety, quality, maintaining production efficiencies, repair and maintenance and minimizing downtime. This position requires the ability to work12 Hour Shifts
hours, and weekends as needed. A Line Operatorreports directly to the shift Production Supervisor.First and Second shift openings available.Description of Responsibilities:
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Maintaining a safe work environment through practicing proper PPE and housekeeping compliance.
- Immediately communicate unsafe conditions, acts or injuries to the Production Supervisor
- Completion of shift production and reporting paperwork.
- Assist with Preventative Maintenance program as required
- Meet or exceed standard production efficiencies on all production lines.
- Maintain ability to operate various production lines and process effectively
- Troubleshoot process and mechanical problems and perform repairs and adjustments to meet production needs as required.
This position should possess the following skills/knowledge:
Excellent Benefits including: BCBS (Medical, Dental, & Vision), Paid Time Off, 401K with 6% matching.Plus- $200 monthly bonus for perfect attendance during peak season!
- Mechanical troubleshooting and repair abilities.
- Basic computer skills.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to operate heavy machinery, i.e. forklifts, in a safe manner
- Reading and Writing skills
Posting ID: 606673645Posted: 2021-02-23