The Field Marketing Advisor - West (FMA) for Buffalo Wild Wings is responsible for overseeing strategic local marketing plans for assigned non media markets within their region. The FMA will work closely with the Regional Vice President (Company), District Manager (Company), Franchise Director of Operations, Franchise Consultant and smaller franchise Owner/Operators within the region to educate and train teams on marketing tactics, playbooks and best practices in an effort to make BWW the local sports bar of choice where the community goes to turn game time into stories worth telling.
This position can sit in California, Nevada or Arizona.
* Develop strategic marketing plans for assigned markets.
* Cascade clear guardrails and measurement principles that empower quick decision making within markets and regions.
* Work closely with operations leaders within the region to approve and optimize programs in accordance with the local marketing guardrails provided.
* Provide marketing training support to GMs on planning and implementing local marketing tactics that are part of the assigned plan and/or playbook for each market/region.
* Conduct regional market visits that align with RVP meetings to present marketing sales building opportunities, community outreach and performance updates.
* Manage and track all activated marketing programs within region, working closely with the FMM and Director, Field Marketing to conduct quarterly “table-top” audits of all local marketing activity within a region.
* Key marketing contact with beverage vendors within each market/region.
* Assist Field Marketing Manager on identifying and implementing marketing programs within media markets.
*EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS*
* 4 year Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Business or related field.
* 2+ years of marketing experience; previous PR, Media or Advertising agency experience or experience in a field marketing organization in the restaurant, retail or hospitality industry preferred.
*REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS or ABILITIES*
* Experience developing and implementing LRM plans and promotions.
* Professional and proactive approach to Marketing with creative problem-solving skills.
* Skilled in time management and organization with excellent attention to detail.
* Strong decision-making ability - makes timely and quality decisions based on a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment.
* Strong written and verbal skills.
* Ability to make decisions in partnership with operations leaders and in accordance to approved local marketing guardrails.
Buffalo Wild Wings has an atmosphere that creates stories worth telling – for our guests and for our team members. Yes, it is literally working at a Sports Bar and all the energy that comes with it. We’re a brand on the rise, and we need great people as we write the next chapter of our story. If that’s you, pull up a barstool.
Inspire Brands is a multi-brand restaurant company whose portfolio includes nearly 32,000 Arby’s, Baskin-Robbins, Buffalo Wild Wings, Dunkin’, Jimmy John’s, Rusty Taco and SONIC Drive-In restaurants worldwide.
We’re made up of some of the world’s most iconic restaurant brands, but we’re much more than just a restaurant company. We’re a team of hundreds of thousands who individually and collectively are changing the way people eat, drink and gather around the table. We know that food is much more than a staple—it’s an experience. At Inspire, that’s our purpose: to ignite and nourish flavorful experiences.
Posting ID: 606860488Posted: 2021-05-06Job Title: Field Marketing Advisor