Kana Hotel Group's mission is to be one of the most admired and service quality driven hotel companies in the industry. We will accomplish our goal by creating an atmosphere of friendly employee behavior and delivering the highest quality service and value to our guests.
From our Team Members to our General Managers and Regional Support team, we seek people who have a passion for the hospitality business and want to grow with us. Most of our existing leadership team members have been promoted from within the company. As a member of our team, you will be expected to contribute your talents and energies to improve the environment and quality of the company, as well as the company’s services. In return you will be given opportunities to grow and advance in your career.
• Setting up and maintaining the breakfast bar in an attractive abundant looking, organized, clean and standardized presentation.
• Taking inventory of food, beverages and supplies needed for each day
• Ordering or purchasing food supplies
• Preparing foods such as fresh fruit, coffee and juices
• Setting up serving dishes/trays, utensils, cups and other products
• Setting out/arranging cold food such as sweet rolls, muffins and cereal
• Clearing and cleaning tables as they are vacated
• Wiping up spills
• Removing trash
• Restocking self-service food and supplies as needed
• Washing serving equipment and returning it to storage
• Returns reusable food supplies to storage
• Vacuums & sweeps carpets & floors
• Mops floors
• Dusts, brushes, polishes, & vacuums furniture
• Dusts & cleans room decorations, appliances, & structural surfaces (e.g. wall fixtures, window sills, vents, etc.; using appropriate cleaners designated by immediate supervisor • Inspects areas for safety hazards & for the operating conditions of equipment
• Reports lost & found articles, maintenance problems (common areas) to your immediate supervisor and maintenance
• Providing excellent guest service
• Wear proper clothing based on company policy and brand standard including non-slip shoes • Other duties as assigned
• One year hostess experience in restaurant is required
• Prior hospitality experience preferred
• Customer Service experience
• Knowledge of health department standards of food sanitation and safety practices
Our company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.