McLean 2 (19052), United States of America, McLean, Virginia
Business Manager - Performance Marketing Lead, Display and Native Channels Summary: Performance Marketing Lead, Display and Native Advertising
This is your opportunity to play a key role in growing Capital One Shopping, Capital One's consumer shopping app. You will own the roadmap for core paid acquisition channels, Shopping's key growth lever.About Capital One Shopping
We believe that if we take care of our team, our team will take care of our customers.
We want to personally mentor you and use our experience of scaling consumer companies to fast track your career.
We value candor and open debate, and have built our culture around a simple proposition - we solve hard problems so we can create delightful experiences for customers.What will you be doing?
Who are you?
- Lead the optimization of Wikibuy's 8-figure ad budgets on Taboola, Google Display, and Outbrain
- Own the analysis of campaign performance and customer behavior to optimize campaign mix, audience segmentation, messaging, and creative types
- Partner with Growth Engineering to develop ad-tech focused on automating and augmenting ROI maximization and creative testing
- Partner with Creative Managers to fuel data-driven creative testing
- Manage ad network partners, agencies, and freelancers to increase testing velocity and performance
- Lead the understanding of what best-in-class paid acquisition looks like including ad tech, testing processes, and characteristics of high performing creatives
- Results-oriented, deriving more energy from how you impact the growth of the business than from comments about how pretty your font selection is
- A hustler with incredible work ethic and intrinsic motivation, and who thrives in fast-paced, high-output environments (with a preference over 100% perfection)
- Analytical and logical with an appreciation for how important creative testing is to driving results
- Framework-minded, learning from failures and focusing on insights that you can use to 10x future performance
- Obsessed with self development, dedicating time to learn from best-in-class brands and thought leaders, build a network of great operators, and constantly reflect on personal progress and goals.
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 2 years of experience in analysis
- Master's Degree in Business or quantitative field such as Finance, Economics, Physical Sciences, Math, Statistics, Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in analysis
- 2+ years of experience in financial services
- 1+ year of experience in consulting
- 2+ years of experience in people management
Capital One will consider sponsoring a new qualified applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).