Imagine your ideal job. Now add bowling. And arcade games. And parties every day of the week. This isn't any ordinary workplace; it's the beginning of a bowled new career as a Guest Services Specialist with Bowlero Corp.
Our Guest Services Specialists are totally customer-centric, providing the first and last impression of our centers to our guests and setting the tone for their experience. You'll pay close attention to monitor the flow of walk-in traffic and reservations, provide guests with the proper bowling equipment, and exude a friendly and gracious attitude at all times. If you like interacting with guests and you take pride in delivering the best service possible, you'll be perfect for this role. Essential Duties:Get a glimpse of all you'll experience as one of our Guest Services Specialistsgive a warm welcome
MAnage the list
- Be friendly and inviting to our guests from the moment they walk in
be a lanemaker
- If there's a waitlist, you'll take names, distribute pagers, and suggest/upsell other available activities (like games, billiards, food & drink) to keep our guests happy & busy.
go the extra mile
- Track availability and assign lanes; determine the appropriate equipment for guests; assign shoes & other equipment (clean/spray shoes upon return); and get all the relevant info (shoe sizes, bowler names, ball preferences) needed to provide a seamless guest experience
pitch in with the phones
- Direct customers to their lanes, add their names to the scoring monitors, offer them food & drink menus, and help carry equipment (shoes, bowling balls, bowling ramps) as needed
be there for the guest
- Assist the sales office with any overflow of incoming calls during/after the sales office's business hours and record/relay all messages to the appropriate department or individual
who you are
- Respond to all guest inquiries or requests promptly and act as a resource for them, taking ownership of their issues and helping find solutions for them
Your bowling skills might be so-so, but your guest service IQ is strong! You know how to read customers and provide them with what they need (sometimes before they know they need it). Anticipating these needs and responding to guest questions & requests as they arise are a vital component of your day-to-day. As such, you're also a superb multitasker who is able to handle competing priorities with a smile. desired skills:Check out the desired skills below and see if you have what it takes to join our team
the Bowlero Corp team
- HS Diploma or equivalent restaurant/hospitality experience
- Proven success in school/previous job experience
- Excellent telephone etiquette
Bowlero. Bowlmor Lanes. AMF. Our family of brands features the best in bowling entertainment and events at 300 striking locations nationwide. And now, with the PBA (Professional Bowlers Association), we're bringing bowling to the world. We're committed to diversity, dedicated to our guests, and devoted to making the work-life experience a joy for one another. Because when work is this much fun, it doesn't feel like work at all. Join our team of over 8,000 associates, and discover what it means to live the #BowledLife.
Posting ID: 607201919Posted: 2021-03-19