Student Transportation Inc. is North America's safest independent provider of school bus transportation services, with an industry-leading safety rating and the youngest fleet in the business. As a Bus Driver for Student Transportation Inc. you will be under the supervision of a manager, dispatcher or trainer. In this role, you will be operating a school bus or van over designated bus routes and transporting school-aged individuals. In addition, a School Bus driver may transport various clients for charter trips.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Paid Training.
- Comprehensive training program.
- Great company culture.
- Ability to give back to the community.
- Working for an industry leader in an organization with over 12,000 employees.
- Must be 19 years of age or older.
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical examination.
- Must be committed to training and processes.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years verifiable driving history.
- No more than 2 moving violations and 1 preventable accident in the past 3 years.
- Ability to adhere to all company safety standards and operating procedures.
- Ability to successfully pass a background check.
- Passion for working with children.
Student Transportation of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- 19 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Background check
- Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) Review
Posting ID: 607435081Posted: 2021-05-01Job Title: Driver Cdl