- Exhibit conduct in accordance with all Gaming Commission Regulations, Federal and State laws and regulations, and Golden Nugget and departmental policies and procedures.
- Consistently deliver positive, courteous and professional guest service in all interactions with guests, visitors, vendors and fellow employees.
- Demonstrate a commitment to ensuring responsible gaming and responsible alcohol service.
- Will provide support to the end user of our gaming products. H/she will be the point of contact for any and all patrons experiencing issues or have questions related to:
- Technical inquiries regarding Geo Location, Device Compatibility and the like.
- Financial transactions including deposits and withdrawals.
- Website UX.
- Game Play questions including rules and payouts and investigation of game outcomes upon request.
- KYC (Know Your Customer) documentation requirements.
- Terms and Conditions of Marketing/Bonus Campaigns
- Regulations regarding online gaming in their jurisdiction.
- Frontline support for addressing questions, issues and complaints submitted by end user patrons via Live Chat, Email and Phone.
- 1-2 years of Sports Wagering experience a plus
- Execute best business practices as outlined in the internal controls governing that specific B2B client.
- Utilize knowledge of jurisdictional regulations and policies when addressing patron issues considered to be in conflict with said regulations and policies of specific B2B client.
- Develop a clear understanding of UX to draw on when addressing patron experience questions or issues.
- Provide clear and concise communication during internal escalations that cannot be resolved by frontline support.
- Exhibit a professional and courteous demeanor to provide an enjoyable and or apathetic experience during their time of communication with end user patrons.
- Perform outbound communications including sales and conversations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Six months to two years of previous Customer Service experience in a direct contact setting. On-line or land based casino experience a plus!
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; Word and Excel
- Solid experience and a thorough understanding of sports and sports wagering
- Must be comfortable using multiple software applications at the same time to reach a single summary or resolution.
- Fast acting troubleshooting and analytical skills required.
- Must be able to obtain a Casino Employee gaming license based on jurisdiction.
- High School Diploma Required, Bachelor's Degree preferred but not essential.
Should accommodation assistance be needed in the application process, applicants can contact Golden Nugget Human Resources at 609-441-8493 or via email: GNACHRInfo@gnacm.comAuto req ID
56882BRConcept / Brand
Golden Nugget Atlantic CityPosting Job Title
Customer Service Representative - IGamingCity
Posting ID: 607448583Posted: 2021-02-18