Today, with our current team members, we have the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with Meijer.
Please review the job profile below and apply today!
This position will be responsible for fulfilling a customer's online curbside order.
.What You'll be Doing:
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- This position will drive customer loyalty and satisfaction by providing remarkable service at the curbside pick-up area with fast, friendly and accurate order fulfillment and payment collection.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with customers, team members, and leadership.
- Present a courteous and friendly attitude towards customers (in person and on phone) and respond to their questions and needs.
- Resolve customer complaints quickly by contacting leadership when needed.
- Receive workflow from dashboard and fulfill orders for the day.
- Utilize selection process for product within the store and bag product appropriately following bagging standards.
- Store product correctly in the staging area following food safety guidelines.
- Greet each customer and take payment for the order ensuring an easy shopping experience.
- Maintain a clean and neat work environment.
- This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as assigned or required.
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- 1-3 years of experience in a Meijer store preferred.
- Past cashier experience preferred.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Strong communication skills.
- General awareness of food safety regulations.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Process driven and ability to follow procedures in an organized and efficient way.
Posting ID: 607662245Posted: 2021-05-11Job Title: Curbside Grocery Shopper Cashier