We are seeking a skilled quality control associate to ensure that the highest levels of quality service within all processes are met.
1st Shift Available!
$17.00 an hourWhy Kane?-Weekly Pay-Associate Referral-Sam's Club-Benefits 1st of the month after 60 Days
Safety of our associates has always been Kane's #1 priority. We are aggressively responding to COVID-19:
- Take temperatures with a no-touch thermometer at the start of the shift
- Increased cleaning routines and periodically deep clean
- Provide associates with appropriate PPE that includes masks
- Maintain an ample supply of antibacterial lotion throughout the building
- Practice social distancing
- Expect our associates to maintain cleanliness, social distancing, and use PPE
- Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage
- Accurately count, verify UPC, make product shipping labels, label and prepare for shipping.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area
- Maintains quality and accuracy of inventory by inspecting freight and products for correct quantities and conditions and moving freight manually or with powered equipment
- Ensure goals are met for unloading trailers by monitoring unloaders and arrival times
- Researches product overages, shortages, and discrepancies via physical inspection or system analysis
- Perform picking duties in an efficient manner that meets customer service standards
- Medical, Dental, Vision after 60 days of employment (Options available)
- 401K with matching program
- STD, LTD
- Vacation and sick time
Join the ranks of a highly rated, family and community oriented, stable and growing 3rd
party logistics company! We are looking for bright, hardworking, and innovative individuals to join our team. We offer a competitive salary and benefits with an attractive 401(k) retirement package.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Position
First ShiftKane is Able Requirements
- 1 year of forklift operating experience
- High School Diploma or GED; or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Experience in receiving, verifying quantities, signing freight bills in a warehouse environment
Posting ID: 607665850Posted: 2021-03-15Job Title: Verifier