Why join our team? As a locally owned company, we value our team members and offer an excellent benefits program that includes health insurance, vision and dental care, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off, employee discounts, flexible scheduling, opportunities for advancement and more. Come work for a company that gives back to the community through charitable donations and service, supports local commerce, and cares about your personal development. With your people skills and passion for service, you'll help create a shopping experience so good that customers can't imagine shopping anywhere else. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Know and have the ability to cost out all material to determine proper retails.
- Possess sufficient knowledge and ability to teach others all fundamentals of produce production. This will include slicing, peeling, stacking, organizing, washing and finishing.
- Assist in maintaining effective department security in compliance with company policy and directives.
- Maintain an awareness of competitive activity within the store marketing areas at all times as it relates to the Produce Department. Also, maintain awareness and concern for the company's interest and investment at all times through the regular practice of sound, honest judgment.
- Maintain adequate and appropriate department records at all times.
MINIMUM AGE: 18 YearsPlease note:
weekend shifts are required (Sunday as applicable).
Work is generally performed in a safe and comfortable store environment with the possibility of frequent exposure to hot or cold conditions. While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to grasp, push, pull, carry, stoop, twist, crouch, and reach; perform tasks requiring repetitive motion and eye, hand and foot coordination; hear and respond to customer inquiries. Also requires standing, walking and bending throughout the entire work day and the ability to maneuver heavy objects weighing up to 30 pounds from location to location. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Posting ID: 607689404Posted: 2021-02-19