Your opportunity awaits at Associated Food Stores. If you want to work for a growing company with over 75 years of success, join our award-winning team! The AFS Corporate Headquarters boasts numerous career opportunities in a fast-paced and ever-changing industry. Team members enjoy great benefits like tuition reimbursement, health insurance, 401(k) matching, employee discounts, and paid time off. Be part of a company that truly cares about your personal growth and giving back to the community through meaningful service and charitable giving.
A Pricing Surveyor is responsible for gathering competitive pricing information and completing price surveys that relate to retail pricing. This includes traveling to specific retail stores within assigned zones or groups, conducting price checks and surveys and submitting completed data.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Travel to assigned retail stores.
- Complete price checks and surveys of assigned products and categories.
- Submit surveyed data as required.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Retail grocery store experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly, effectively, friendly and professionally in all situations.
- Organizational skills.
- Regular attendance is required.
- Use of personal vehicle required for travel.
This job is performed in retail stores and involves being on your feet for extending periods, walking, lifting, bending, twisting, and repetitive motion of the hands and wrists.
Posting ID: 607689504Posted: 2021-02-19