Key Carrier/Closing Manager
Why join our team? As a locally owned company, we value our team members and offer an excellent benefits program that includes health insurance, vision and dental care, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off, employee discounts, flexible scheduling, opportunities for advancement and more. Come work for a company that gives back to the community through charitable donations and service, supports local commerce, and cares about your personal development. With your people skills and passion for service, you'll help create a shopping experience so good that customers can't imagine shopping anywhere else.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty with accuracy and maintain a high level of productivity. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Exhibits and develops maximum customer relations through friendly and courteous behavior.
- Promote a high level of morale within department and store.
- Performs ordering, receiving, storing, pricing, stocking, rotation and merchandising duties.
- Assists in planning, organizing, and directing day-to-day operations of the grocery department.
- Engages in suggestive selling and other sales techniques.
- Responsible for the overall operation of the store including supervision of all team members, and the handling of customer relations, in the absence of the Store Director and the Assistant Store Director.
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be 21 years old.
- Ability to be friendly, courteous, tactful and maintain composure in dealing with customers and co-workers. Requires the ability to build and maintain good working relationships with department managers with the objective of improving sales storewide. Requires the analytical ability to handle administrative details such as planning, reporting, meeting operating objectives, scheduling, supervising and making hiring and disciplinary action decisions. Requires the ability to judge and react to business activity. Requires knowledge of basic math and weights and measures. Must have knowledge of product variety, product location and perishability.
- Must possess knowledge of check stand and scanning procedures. Requires the knowledge and ability to implement emergency procedures in the event of equipment and computer software malfunctions.
Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time. Ability to reach, lift, stack and maneuver objects of varying dimensions and weights up to approximately 55 lbs. Ability to push and pull fully loaded hand trucks and pallet jacks. Manual dexterity and good eye-hand coordination are necessary. Mental alertness is required to ensure safe and accurate completion of work activities.
Posting ID: 607689546Posted: 2021-02-19Job Title: Key Carrier Closing Manager