Why join our team? As a locally owned company, we value our team members and offer an excellent benefits program that includes health insurance, vision and dental care, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off, employee discounts, flexible scheduling, opportunities for advancement and more. Come work for a company that gives back to the community through charitable donations and service, supports local commerce, and cares about your personal development. With your people skills and passion for service, you'll help create a shopping experience so good that customers can't imagine shopping anywhere else.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty with accuracy and maintain a high level of productivity. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Possible 'Reasonable Accommodations' will be researched to determine if any are available to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job duties.
- Is aware of ad items, special prices, coupon deals or other features that apply to the store's sales program. Always communicates the information to front-end personnel. Immediately notifies proper personnel of any pricing errors or items not found in file.
- Continually observe the front-end for proper coverage during high volume times and ensure additional help is put in as needed. Help whenever needed and have the ability to operate cash register efficiently, bag guest's purchases and perform all related checkout procedures in a fast, friendly, and accurate manner.
- Assist in ensuring the availability, control and proper use of front-end supplies including: bags, register tapes, office forms, cleaning supplies, etc. within established budgets and guidelines.
- Ensure timely pick-up, control, accuracy and security of cash in registers and safe.
- Ability to implement all security and cash drawer accounting procedures as outlined by company policies. Follow company policy in opening and closing the store.
- Exhibit and develop maximum customer relations through a friendly and courteous behavior.
- Promote a high level of morale within department and store, utilizing friendly but professional methods of honest and open communication.
- Maintain good working relationships with other department managers with objective of improving sales storewide.
- Comply with all company policies, programs and directives as specified in the Code of Conduct.
- Provide professional example for other store team members to follow.
EXPERIENCE: Must have previous front end experience.
MINIMUM AGE: 21 years of age required to sell tobacco products and/or alcohol and supervise the sales for all under 21.
REASON ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding to instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form or when helping resolve a team member or guest concern.
An equivalent combination of relevant education and experience will be considered.
Posting ID: 607689552Posted: 2021-02-19Job Title: Front End Supervisor