Ensures that guests receive friendly, efficient and courteous service while supervising all hourly restaurant staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs the duties of the General Manager in his/her absence.
- Directly supervises 5 to 40 Team Members in the restaurant at any one time.
- Supervises hourly restaurant staff, ensuring Guests receive prompt and courteous service.
- Schedules hourly staff to meet business level requirements.
- Monitor food preparation and presentations to comply with company standards.
- May participate in hiring and onboarding process.
- Performs opening and closing administrative procedures which may require driving a car.
- Assists profit and loss management by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining proper inventory levels, managing labor, reviewing financial reports and taking appropriate actions.
- May perform the functions of any hourly position in the absence or shortage of staff.
- Performs consistent and thorough documentation of procedures.
- Ensures that guest checks are handled accurately, efficiently, and in compliance with company policies.
- Addresses guest concerns, requests, injuries or accidents following LaRosa's procedures.
- Gives constructive feedback to hourly Team Members to help them do their jobs better.
- Works with Management to ensure that newly hired Team Members receive orientation training.
- Follows LEAN processes as defined for both their role and the pizzeria.
- Works with Team Members throughout the location on a daily basis including: Store Management, Front of the House and Back of the House staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Able to demonstrate high standards of behavior.
- Able to encourage strong team work.
- Able to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Verbally interacts with Management, Team Members and Guests.
- Able to speak effectively before groups of guests or Team Members.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Able to make change and process different types of payment.
- Able to interpret a variety of instructions in written or oral form.
- Ability to solve practical problems.
- Able to report to work in a neat clean uniform.
- Willingness to work rotating shift schedules.
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs on a regular basis.
- Able to reach, bend, stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- Able to stand for an extended period of time.
- Able to become ServSafe certified.
Experience / Education:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Additional college classes in management, accounting, and finance preferred.
- 1 year of restaurant experience
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
- While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is exposed to wet, humid, hot, crowded, and loud conditions.
- Hazards include, but are not limited to, cuts, slipping, tripping, falls, and burns.
- Non slip shoes are required to be worn at all times by all Team Members in the pizzerias.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
Posting ID: 607689575Posted: 2021-03-31