A Cake Decorator oversees the production and display of all Desserts according to the Baskin RobbinsDessert Decorating Quality Standards. He or she takes Dessert orders and promotes Desserts within the community.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Verifies that dessert orders to be picked up are complete and accurate.
- Verifies that back stock is adequate.
- Oversees building, frosting, and decorating of all dessert items including cakes, pies, and individual treats.
- Ensures that the display freezer is fully and constantly stocked with a variety of fresh products.
- Maintains required inventory levels for all dessert items.
- Ensures that all dessert shelf-life guidelines are met.
- Assists and trains other employees in dessert skills.