To provide the fastest and most pleasant guest service by performing the duties related to the front porch.
1. Provides excellent guest service for fuel station guests.
2. Accurately scan/ring guest's orders to ensure proper recording of sales.
3. Accurately handle all monies and tender to ensure proper accounting of guest transaction.
4. Properly bags guests' orders and places in cart or hands to guest.
5. Monitors fuel gauges and tank levels as directed by management.
6. Changes fuel prices as directed by management.
7. Works well with all co-workers and supervisors.
8. Completes daily logs as assigned.
9. Empties fuel station trash, monitors fuel station cleanliness and maintains a clean work area.
10. Works shifts as assigned between 6:00 AM and 12:00 AM.
11. Additional Duties as assigned
1. Friendly, outgoing personality.
2. Ability to work well with others.
3. Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
4. Ability to read and understand information and direction.
5. Demonstrate successful use of math skills.
6. Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
7. Effective communication and guest service skills.
8. Must be at least 18 years old.
Posting ID: 608059108Posted: 2021-02-22Job Title: Cashier