POOLCORP is the leading business-to-business wholesale distributor of swimming pool and landscape supplies, equipment, and related outdoor living products. Through our subsidiaries, SCP Distributors LLC, Superior Pool Products LLC, and Horizon Distributors Inc., we operate in more than 390 Sales Centers worldwide, with nearly 5,000 employees proudly serving the needs of customers. Each Sales Center operates as its own business; driving an extraordinary culture that involves a high work ethic, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a community presence all within a family-oriented work atmosphere.Why POOLCORP?
Because it's a place where you can grow! At POOLCORP you'll find plenty of excellent career advancement and training opportunities to support your career growth. And, our generous compensation and benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, prescription coverage, 401 (k), EAP, and discounts specifically offered to POOL employees. During busy seasons, we also offer performance bonuses. And finally, our family-oriented, hometown culture is supported by a stable, large corporate enterprise - giving you the best of all worlds.
So, end your job search here - at POOLCORP - Where Outdoor Living Comes to Life!Location:
SCP Distributors 0D4 - 2300 Witt Street West Palm Beach, FL 33409 Responsibilities:
- Pulls and packs merchandise from the warehouse to fulfill orders in a timely manner correctly documenting and labeling assembled product with product code, description, and quantity.
- Ensures customer service when packing the orders (pack neatly, correctly, label information correctly and sign off on the completion).
- Checks in and updates returns.
- Maintains a clean and neat work area within the warehouse.
- Stocks products in corresponding bins.
- Troubleshoots and problem solves UPS and LTL claims.
- Communicates effectively with supervisors and team members.
- Maintains product knowledge and accurately distinguishes between products that have similar names/numbers.
- Administrative duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
POOLCORP is a drug-free company and an EOE, M/F/V/D.
- High school diploma.
- Experience in both picking and packing in a high volume warehouse environment.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently in a fast-paced environment with the ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills understanding the importance of accurate documentation and labeling.
- Forklift experience a plus.
- Must be able to lift/move up to 50 pounds repeatedly.
- Knowledge of MS Office programs, UPS and inventory management systems preferable.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to apply.
Posting ID: 608059243Posted: 2021-04-09Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor