ALL POSISTIONS AVAILABLE!
Arruda Network is currently hiring for ALL POSITIONS (INCLUDING MANAGEMENT) to join our network!
We'll let you in on a little secret... while everyone knows that America Runs on Dunkin', we know that Dunkin' runs on our incredible team members. Ready to come run with us?
Here's who we're looking for:
- A welcoming, upbeat, positive attitude
- Someone who focuses on providing an exceptional guest experience and a positive working environment for their team
- A leader who thrives in a fun, fast-paced environment while adhering to brand standards and maintaining a clean, organized restaurant
- A results driven leader who has restaurant experience in: cost, inventory, and shift management
- Someone who loves to motivate, lead and develop their team
- The ability to effectively train others on all aspects of the restaurant's operations
CREW MEMEMBER/SHIFT LEADER
We are looking to add to our team of positive, energetic employees who are passionate about the Dunkin' Brand and delivering exceptional customer service.
We are looking for Crew members to deliver great guest service with a SMILE. This job will require you be on your feet for long periods of time.
We have various morning shifts that begin at early as 4:30am.
Dunkin' crew members perform a multitude of tasks. Crew members may perform food production duties or serve customers at the cash register. Dunkin' Donuts crew members must also ensure operations excellence by adhering to the systems and standards of the store. Daily cleaning will be required of all areas of Restaurant and upkeep of property.
DONUT FINISHER (3 AM START)
A Donut Finisher is generally responsible for producing donuts and bakery products according to Dunkin’ operational standards and franchisee policies and procedures, and maintaining a clean, safe, and organized workspace. The Donut Finisher follows donut finishing procedures, including product builds, application of icings, drizzles toppings, and fillings.
• Follow Brand standards, recipes and procedures
• Ensure finishing equipment is setup properly and calibrated
• Monitor icing temperatures
• Strict adherence to allergen handling and basketing procedures
• Maintain and update finishing schedules to ensure order accuracy
• Identify and escalate product quality issues as identified
• Meeting production goals
• Maintain a clean and organized workstation
• Clean equipment and work area
• Maintain a people focused culture in the bakery
• Communicate effectively with managers and coworkers
• Work other positions as directed by supervisor
Here’s what’s in it for you: To keep our amazing team running, employees at our Dunkin’ Restaurant enjoy a bunch of perks:
Hours that work for you
Discounted college degree program
Career development and growth
Training and ongoing development opportunities
Competitive Pay-Paid Time Off*-
**You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin', not Dunkin' Brands, Inc., Dunkin' or any of their affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own employees and set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.