TriMark USA is the country’s largest provider of foodservice equipment and supplies. We proudly serve our customers by providing design services, commercial equipment, and foodservice supplies across a wide range of industries and business sectors. Headquartered in Massachusetts, we have locations across the country that offer foodservice operators an unparalleled level of service by combining our unique design capabilities and our expert market knowledge with the purchasing strength, delivery, installation, and after-sales service capabilities of a national company. Our 3,200 employees are focused on creating customized solutions for our customers to ensure they achieve their culinary goals.
Warehouse Associate Qualifications:
- Forklift Certification is desirable.
- Ability to work with computers.
- Ability to stay on task and pay attention to details
- High school diploma required
- 1 or more years of Warehouse experience desired. Distribution experience is a plus
- Must be able to use standard warehouse equipment such as dock doors, dock plates, forklifts, two-wheel dollies, pallet jacks, computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to handle or feel objects/tools/controls, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, talk or hear.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds.
- The employee must occasionally slide, pull or roll loads over 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Warehouse Worker Pay & Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Health, dental, vision Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K with company match
- Employee assistance program
- Perks at work discount program
- Paid vacation
- All tools provided
- This job operates in a professional warehouse environment.
Warehouse Associate - Unload / Load Trucks Responsibilities:
- Able to work independently and keep on task.
- Ability to operate multiple types of forklifts.
- Load/unload inbound/outbound trucks and/or trailers.
- Check and receive products for damage or shortages.
- Receive and check in products into the computer.
- Slot stock to individual locations or stage jobs in a common location.
- Pull orders.
- Able to perform various other duties as management may require.
If you meet the above qualifications for our Warehouse Associate / Warehouse Worker - Unload / Load Trucks position, please apply today!
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability Employer
Job Type: Full-time