TriMark USA is one of the nation's largest providers of design and builds services, equipment, and supplies to the foodservice industry. TriMark offers operators an unrivaled level of customized service by combining the hands-on support and local market knowledge of a strong, regional supplier with the purchasing strength, industry expertise, and delivery capabilities of a national company. We partner with our customers, which include national chains, independent restaurants, healthcare facilities, K-12 and universities, entertainment venues, and many other segments, providing tailored solutions and essential products to operate with greater efficiency and realize better bottom-line results. Our aim every day is to serve with excellence, meeting the needs of foodservice professionals so they can achieve their culinary vision.
The Service Technician is responsible for troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining Company-owned and customer equipment according to safety, predictive, and maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the Company’s business goals and objectives. They are the technicians the Service Manager relies on for in-field assistance when needed.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Perform monthly preventive maintenance service
- Perform daily computerized service tickets
- Keep dishwashers up to health inspection codes
- Perform troubleshooting, diagnostics, and repairs of commercial dishwashers, both electrical and plumbing components
-Maintain and manage truck inventory
- Installation and service of ware-washing and laundry dispensing equipment at the customer’s site.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service
- Comply with safety regulations
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
Competencies, Skills, and Abilities
- Looking for a candidate that lives in the service territory
- The territory ranges is all of Maryland’s Eastern Shore, and Delaware
- Technician must be able to work some evenings and scheduled weekends
- Coordination with service manager to meet customer requirements and leave a fully operational machine and clean job site
- Adjust original installation plan, when necessary and approved by customer and service manager
- Ensure that all installations are in accordance with local codes and good operating practices
Education & Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Must pass drug testing and background check
- High school diploma or GED
- Electrical and Plumbing knowledge preferred
· Able to lift 75 lbs.
· Squat, kneel, bend, push, pull, and reach for extended periods of time.
This Job Is: