Beachfront Resort in Port Aransas hiring for an experienced grounds keeper. Responsible for landscaping, irrigation and overall upkeep of the exterior image of the property. Typical mow and blow service is contracted out.
Supervised by: Property Manager and Maintenance Supervisor.
As a Groundskeeper, you perform landscaping and cleaning tasks to maintain the grounds and exterior common spaces of the beachfront resort condominiums.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Removes trash and debris from all common areas.
- Keeps the main entrance, office area, and all grounds free of debris, trash, and cigarette butts.
- Blows, sweeps all parking areas.
- Completes all assigned maintenance requests.
- Straightens, cleans, and repairs pool furniture and entire pool area.
- Cleans and pressure washes around all garbage disposal areas and containers.
- Blows off tennis courts, and pressure cleans when needed.
- Pressure cleans buildings, patios, car stops, pool decks, etc.
- Performs grounds maintenance including picking up trash and cigarette butts, disposes of pet waste, removing broken limbs and yard debris, pressure washing, washing down sidewalks, doors, and dumpster areas as needed.
- Keeps property trash cans empty.
- Washes event center windows.
- Keeps maintenance shop neat and clean.
- Performs daily pool upkeep, as directed, including chemical and filter maintenance, if CPO certified and debris clean-up. Washes down pool deck.
Applicant should have the following traits:
- Do whatever it takes — picking up litter, sweeping sidewalks, wiping down windows — to keep our common areas in tip-top shape
- Perform tasks professionally, without endangering yourself, owners or guests.
- Understand that disarray, clutter, and chaos are the enemies of curb appeal – and not the first impression we want to make on our owners and visitors.
- Enjoy sprucing up a space so it’s more inviting
- Know how to transform an outdoor space into a well-manicured wonderland by planting the right grass, flowers, plants, and shrubbery
- Have a green thumb and the ability to see a community through the residents’ eyes
- Ready to grab your shovels and rakes to give nature a makeover
- Quick to remove weeds and dead plants, and replace them with landscaping that looks great
- Knowledge of irrigation systems both in operation and maintenance.
This position requires working outdoors and in adverse weather conditions. Equipment is provided by the property.
Qualifications: Irrigation experience required, -Self motivated and team player -Must have reliable transportation to and from work; Advanced knowledge of lawn care servicing / maintenance and landscaping desired We strive to keep our best employees around benefits include medical, dental, vision and life insurance paid 100% by the company after 90 days of employement. (full time) Vacation pay after 12 months employment.
CCMS LLC MISSION STATEMENT
Our goal is to continue establishing and to maintain the absolute finest resort property/homeowners association management available based upon personal service, integrity, and empathy. CCMS' objective is to continue to grow at a pace dictated ONLY, by our ability to serve, therefore, our client satisfaction, their personal referrals and their collective continuing loyalty, is our barometer.
Posting ID: 608296026Posted: 2021-03-20Job Title: Groundskeeper - Irrigation & Landscaping