Kelly Services is currently seeking Material Handler
for one of our top clients in Añasco, PR.
Supports all Warehouse and/or Distribution operations by performing material handling functions and providing support as required in order to receive, dispatch (pick and pack) or ship RM (raw materials), sub-assemblies, MRO (maintenance repair and operating supplies), tool crib, and FG (finished goods).
Essential Job Functions:
- Dispatch raw materials, sub-assemblies and finished goods per picking instructions, to manufacturing and/or distribution areas and/or external customers per established schedules, procedures and/or customer orders.
- Store raw materials, sub-assemblies, and finished goods at designated warehouse areas, and deliver MRO components.
- Receive and delivers MRO (maintenance repair and operating) components to internal customers.
- Ensure good housekeeping practices to meet 6S and safety requirements, including coordinating area temperature monitoring activities in keeping regulatory guidelines.
- Receive, count, and verify part numbers, quantities, lot numbers, and other specified label information on raw materials, sub-assemblies and finished goods. Also, draw and return samples from received materials, in keeping with established applicable procedures.
- Monitor reorder points and initiate action to replenish stock across warehouses, and perform inventory cycle counts.
- Document and record material movements at warehouse, between internal and/or external parties, including performing inventory transactions on computer terminals, maintaining computerized records of material transactions in accordance with procedures, and documenting and maintaining records in accordance with Good Documentation Practice and Record Retention Policies.
- May contact suppliers to schedule materials coordination and deliveries.
- Handle incoming calls from internal and external customers and suppliers.
- Load and/or unload trailers following safety procedure, using warehouse equipment to perform material movements, e.g., forklift, pallet trucks, hand truck etc.
- Identify merchandise (i.e. RM) with the corresponding information: P/N, lot number/receiving router/quantity, and other information as required (i.e. labels).
- On time arrival to work, regular attendance without excessive absenteeism, and working a full 8 hour or longer work period.
- Forklift experience
- Valid PR driver's license
- Warehouse experience - 2 years
- Read, document and follow the instructions in English
- Basic computer knowledge
- Associate degree completed
- Starting Salary $7.25/hr plus shift differentials as applicable
Available to work three shifts & Overtime;
First Shift- Start entering from 4:00am to 6:30am, depending on the operational need.
Second Shift- Start entering from 1:30pm to 3:00pm, depending on the operational need.
Third Shift- Start entering from 9:30pm to 10:00pm, depending on the operational need.
* Check-in times vary by area and due to COVID Protocols, to avoid overcrowding of staff at strikeouts and transition rooms*
In PR Kelly Offers!
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Bi-weekly pay
- *Four holidays paid by year and Christmas bonus*
#Mya-RPA_Manuf 2 Yr EXP w HS_PR
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.