Lookout...Here We Grow Again!
COME BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH VIBRA + ERNEST! Our culture fosters engagement, diversity and advocacy. Our goal is to empower our employees and support them in their professional growth while leading them on a path to success within our organization.Vibra Hospital of Boise is seeking Full Time ICU/HAU Registered Nurses to join our team!Shift: Full Time Days and Nights available! (PRN also available)** $10,000 BONUS for Full Time on HAU/ICU! **Vibra Hospital of Boise,
located in Boise, ID, is a 40 bed LTAC, Med Surg, and ICU, providing long-term acute care services to patients recovering from serious illnesses or injuries. Often our patients require additional critical care services for medically complex conditions such as trauma, infectious diseases, wound healing, cardiovascular disease, stroke, amputation and ventilator weaning. As a smaller, specialized hospital, we offer an opportunity to work in a fast-paced and friendly work environment where you really get to know your patients and their families.
The ICU RN is responsible for developing, implementing, evaluating and revising a plan of care for assigned patients and families in the High Operations/Intensive Care Unit. The provision of care includes direct care along with the delegation and supervision of all nursing care in accordance with the applicable Nurse Practice Act. Specific components of this role include demonstrating critical care skills; managing patient care; improving quality of care; establishing professional relationships and utilizing professional skills; fulfilling responsibilities of the role of the hospital; and developing critical care expertise.Qualifications:
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment required.
- Minimum one (1) year of nursing experience in a critical care setting or successful completion of the Partners in Practice Critical Care course required.
- Current BLS and ACLS certifications from a Vibra-approved vendor required.
- CCRN or PCCN certification preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
At Vibra+Ernest, employees are our priority. We are passionate about patient care and consider it a privilege to be able to provide services to patients and their family members in the Boise, ID area. Below is a brief summary of our benefits.
At Vibra Healthcare, our patients are family. Healthcare is constantly evolving, our growing organization is devoted to ensuring that each person in our care feels safe. Our world-class team of driven, passionate healthcare professionals are always focused on service excellence and providing top quality care at the bedside.CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE!If you share our values, we want to hear from you!
- PPO high and low deductible plans / HSA options as well
- FREE prescription plans
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- EAP and AFLAC
- Flex plans, 401K matching
- Company discounts for mobile phone service, electronics, cell phones, clothing, etc
- PET insurance!
- Group legal - provides legal assistance with personal legal matters
- Tuition and continuing education reimbursement
- Work life balance
- Critical care training/certification
Contact Justine Sheffer, Recruiter for more information or with any questions: JSheffer@vibrahealth.com.
Posting ID: 608617275Posted: 2021-04-06Job Title: Registered