Miller’s Ale House
Now Hiring Experienced Cooks
Walk-in’s Welcome - We Want to Meet YOU!
All Shifts Available AM/PM
Amazing starts with you!
Guests come to Miller’s Ale House to have good times and great food, that’s where you come in. From our signature hand-breaded, boneless chicken zingers to delicious steaks and pasta to salads and robust sandwiches to “to-die-for” desserts, you’ll make sure every one of our legendary dishes is delicious every time they’re served. Our menu is one of the reasons Nation’s Restaurant News called us one of the “Regional Powerhouses” for casual dining.
So what does it take to work with us?
We expect you to be you! Throw in integrity, a relentless drive for excellence and a commitment to always doing what’s right, and you’ve got our interest. Still reading? Here’s what we need from you, what we offer in return, and how to get your career started.
What you bring:
* Team Members must be 18 years of age at the time of hire
* Arrives to work on time in full, clean uniform
* Fulfills all cook job responsibilities in order to contribute to a “one great shift” operation
* Understands our menu to address any server or bartender questions, including food allergy issues
* Follows recipes; upholds specs and perfect presentation of every dish
* Satisfies food handling requirements and food safety compliance
* Running and end of shift side work; ensures work areas are stocked and ready for the next schedule
* High volume experience preferred and must have schedule flexibility
What we offer:
* 40% dining privilege
* Fast-paced, fun environment
* Open-door communication
* Ability to advance your career
Hours of Operation: 11am-2am (at most locations), 7 days a week
Millers Ale House is an Equal Opportunity and e-Verify employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Keywords: hosts, hostess, server, busser, bartender, barback, dishwasher, cook, line cook, prep cook, quality assurance, EXPO, restaurant, kitchen, back of house, front of house