Miller’s Ale House
Now Hiring Experienced Servers
Walk-in’s Welcome - We Want to Meet YOU!
All Shifts Available AM/PM
We want you to be you!
Personalities are welcome here. Because at Miller’s Ale House, you don’t just serve our customers amazing food and drinks, you help make our restaurant as unique as you are. You won’t be singing silly corporate birthday songs. You will be talking to customers, making them feel welcome, and helping to create an experience that’s second to none. People matter here. No wonder Nation’s Restaurant News called us one of the “Regional Powerhouses” for casual dining.
So what does it take to work with us?
We already mentioned having a great personality. Throw in integrity, a relentless drive for excellence and a commitment to always doing what’s right and you’ve got our interest. Still reading? Here’s what we need from you, what we offer in return, and how to get your career started.
What you bring:
* Team Members must be 18 years of age at the time of hire
* Greet guests in a warm and friendly manner
* Provide the highest level of service
* Interact with guests to create “Ale House Raving Fans”
* Arrive promptly to each shift in full uniform
* A desire to help out where needed and work as part of a team
* Flexibility to work a variety of shifts
What we offer:
* 40% dining privilege
* Fast-paced, fun environment
* Open-door communication
* Ability to advance your career
Hours of Operation: 11am-2am (at most locations), 7 days a week
Millers Ale House is an Equal Opportunity and e-Verify employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Keywords: hosts, hostess, server, busser, bartender, barback, dishwasher, cook, line cook, prep cook, quality assurance, EXPO, restaurant, kitchen, back of house, front of house