REPORTS TO: Head of Direct Distribution
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
WORK SCHEDULE: M-F, either 7-3:30, 8-4:30, or 9-5:30, may need to flex times due to business needs
LOCATION: Boise, ID office preferred, but can be remote for right candidate
COMPENSATION: Competitive base salary plus strong performance incentive bonus
Covr Technologies is a leading, InsurTech venture capital-backed company, focused on using technology to simplify the buying process for life insurance and related products. As an innovator in a rapidly evolving industry, Covr is a technology-driven company that provides a simpler way for people to protect what matters most. Through partnerships with financial institutions and advisors, Covr's innovative digital platform provides the capability to research, compare and buy life insurance from top providers, fully online and within minutes. Our employees enjoy a casual dress code, flexible hours and progressive work environment. We have a strong culture based on our core values: Client First, Integrity, Innovation, Collaboration, Fun!
Our Direct to Consumer (DTC) channel is growing and we’re adding additional licensed agents to the team! In this role, our agents are responsible for providing exceptional service to client members of our various institutional partners. As an inside sales agent, you won’t have to drive to appointments or make cold calls! You will be provided with an abundance of qualified leads every day and conduct all consultations and sales over the phone. We offer a choice of the top carriers and array of best insurance products in the market, and will not be beat on options or price.
If you love to “close deals” this is an exceptional opportunity for someone with a competitive spirit who also genuinely enjoys helping people.
You get to work regular business hours, earn a salary plus generous bonuses, and take advantage of our comprehensive benefits package!
Must be computer savvy, disciplined and ambitious, and able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS, DUTIES, AND PERFORMANCE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Connect with company provided leads via phone and email, and conduct follow-up activities.
- Advise clients on insurance products, sales concepts, and underwriting.
- Guide clients on the use of the Covr digital insurance platform.
- Provide insurance quotes and case design to clients for multiple product lines.
- Take applications electronically and/or submit a ticket on behalf of the client.
- Communicate benefits and features of various insurance products based on client needs.
- Work on Agency Management Systems, CRM, Quoters and Carrier portals.
Required Education and Experience:
- Experience with multiple life insurance carriers, field underwriting and product niches
- Phone sales and direct to consumer life insurance experience preferred
- Life and health insurance licensed with a minimum of 2+ years of life insurance sales experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Competitive salesperson with proven track record of high performance and success
- Demonstrated ability to accomplish multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal communication skills with ability to build phone-based relationships
- Strong organizational and time management skills; must be computer savvy and able to navigate multiple systems
- Ability to work independently and exercise good judgment with professional and technical fortitude
- Strong work ethic and high level of personal integrity and accountability
- Drive and desire to succeed
Check out our Employee Reviews on Glassdoor and Indeed to learn more about our culture!
We offer a competitive benefits package:
- Paid Time Off (PTO): 3 weeks to start increasing with years of service
- Paid holiday’s – 10 days, including two 4-day weekends!
- NEW - Downtown parking subsidy
- NEW - Summer Hours Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision – 85% of monthly premium paid by Covr for all full-time employees
- HSA employer contribution of up to $800/yr
- Adult and child orthodontia
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with quarterly company contributions
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- NEW - Pet insurance for cats and dogs!
- 401(k) with company match at 3.5%
- Company paid Life and AD&D insurance of $25,000 for all full-time employees.
- Supplemental Life and AD&D insurance up to 5x’s salary for employee up to $300,000
- Supplemental Life and AD& D plans offered for spouse up to $100,00 and dependents up to $10,000
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs): medical, dependent, parking and transit
To Submit an Application/Questions:
- Internal Applicants: Apply through Covr’s YourSource self-service portal.
- External Employees: Submit an external application by going to www.covrtech.com/careers/
- Have a question about an open position… Text your question directly to our HR department at (208) 417-8305. We check our messages frequently throughout the day and will get back to you as soon as possible.
Powered by JazzHR