Front Desk Coordinator Needed
Do you enjoy working with the public? Do you have a way of making people feel at ease and comfortable, even if you don’t know them? Then we want to talk to you about our Front Desk Coordinator position.
Our dental practice needs a Front Desk Coordinator to help us give our patients a 5-star experience all the time, every time!
How will you make a difference?
As our Front Desk Coordinator, you will have the incredible honor to set the stage for each patient’s appointment. When our patients walk in, you will be the first person they see to reassure them they have made the right decision in choosing our practice, it really changes their day! Not only that, but it sets the expectation for the appointment and lets our patients know their appointment will go as smoothly as possible, allowing the patient to be receptive to our recommendations.
Some of your duties will include:
- Making sure patients feel welcome as soon as they walk in the door
- Pleasantly answering questions and scheduling appointments for existing and potential clients, using your friendliest phone voice to answer incoming calls, take messages, and outreach to patients (some re-engagement required)
- Reviewing and organizing patient medical charts for accuracy and authenticity, new patient coordination (intake evaluations, forms, insurance verification), preauthorizations
- Educating patients to explain costs and why claims are denied, analyzing new claims for accuracy and sending them to insurance, appeal denials and fix coding issues so claims are paid, assisting patients with care credit and/or other financing options
- Assisting in opening and closing the office
- Understanding and respecting patient privacy laws
- Consistent cross-training for optimal career growth
Why this job is more than a job
What a difference a great smile makes! When a patient’s teeth look great, don’t hurt, and work like they are supposed to – life is extraordinarily better. We are an advanced high-quality dental practice and help our clients improve function and dental esthetics through advanced and high-tech dental procedures. In the process, improve pain in the Jaw, Orthodontic treatment, Implant dentistry, 3D printing of same day crowns, high-quality cosmetic dentistry to name a few.
If you want a career where you help the people in your community have better lives, this is the job for you.
We are looking for an emotionally intelligent, hardworking team member with at least 2 years experience in medical office patient care coordination, dental office patient care coordination preferred. Dentrix knowledge is a must. We will be happy to train and welcome the right person with a great attitude, a helpful heart, and a love of learning to the Alexandria Dental Health and Smile Studio Standard of Excellence!
If these sound like you, please apply!
- You’re full of energy and people feel charged up just being around you.
- You appreciate other people’s talents and love to work together to solve problems.
- You’re known for doing what you say you’re going to do – no excuses!
- Your reputation for honesty and integrity is legendary.
- You don’t know the meaning of “someone else’s problem” or “that’s not my job.”
- You’re always willing to jump in and help.
- You take pride and ownership in your work – whatever you do, you do it well.
- You are openly grateful to the people around you.
- You see yourself as an integral part of your team’s success (because we will).
- You’re always up for learning something new, and you master new skills quickly.
- You love to see other people happy and thriving, and you’ll do whatever you can to help them get there.
Alexandria Dental Health and Smile Studio is a patient-centric dental practice with a loyal and dedicated team. We love to come to work every day because we love what we do and we’ve built an office culture that can’t be beat. If you’re looking to join a team that feels like a family, where your efforts will always be appreciated, and where you will be valued for the amazing person you are, apply now!
We value your time, so we’ll be back in touch with you very quickly.
Powered by JazzHR