Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
At Honeywell, you'll become a member of a global team as the ISC Internal Audit Manager, working to change the way we fly, fuel jets in an eco-friendly way, keep buildings smart and safe, and even make it possible to breathe on Mars – a team that is shaping the future. But working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things – you'll have access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries. Honeywell Corporate Audit is a fast paced, high energy environment for professionals and seasoned experts to develop problem-solving skills to some of our most complex challenges, while gaining cross-functional experience on the job and preparing you for success in the company. The Corporate Audit Leadership Program (CALP) is a training ground for tomorrows leaders in the company. As part of the program you will gain experience across multiple functions, and business units with exposure to the most senior leaders in the company.Responsibilities
- Leads the risk assessment process, pre-audit planning and conducts independent and objective operational review across Honeywell's diversified global Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) operations.
- Identify and communicate global systemic opportunities to improve controls and operational processes.
- Execute the audit plan, partner with management to develop efficient and effective corrective action plans and work closely with management to influence improvements in the systems of internal controls.
- Responsible for the Management Operating System (MOS) and processes for data collection, data analysis, audit interviews, documentation, summarization and communication of results.
- Demonstrate a confident and well-developed communication style, both written and spoken, that establishes credibility and facilitates clear understanding of audit issues and influence change where appropriate.
- Help to train and develop the knowledge of internal audit staff members as it relates to the business and audit methodology and procedures.
- Participate in a variety of special projects as assigned by management.
- Coordinate and conduct walk-throughs with team members of key processes.
- Ensure workpapers are created that appropriately support the evaluation of processes and the testing of transactions and controls.
- Ensure audit procedures and testing fulfil the audit objectives.
- Shows enthusiasm toward being a member of the group; Looks for ways to help his/her coworkers; responds positively to requests for assistance; shares information and ideas to help others achieve their goals.
You Must Have
- The position supervises a Global ISC team within the APAC, EMEA and North Americas regions.
- Manages individuals during the execution of individual audit projects.
- The individual must have the ability to work with and communicate comfortably with personnel at all levels of the company.
- Master's degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business, Engineering or closely related field.
- 5-10 years' experience in a manufacturing environment, which may include a combination of quality, production planning, purchasing, manufacturing management, SIOP, demand, supply planning or procurement
- US Citizen
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in a B4 position or internal Audit experience
- PMP Certification, Six Sigma Lean Expert Certification.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams, cultivate leadership abilities and to develop financial and operational management skills.
- Must possess analytical reasoning, creative problem-solving abilities, advanced verbal and written communication, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate initiative, strategic thinking, sound reasoning, business acumen and analytical skills.
- Ability to present complex analysis with clarity and professionalism; must be comfortable interacting with senior level management and portray a strong professional image.
- Strong operational risk and control evaluation skills.
- JOB ID: req266139
- Category: Finance
- Location: 1944 E Sky Harbor Circle,Phoenix,Arizona,85034,United States
- Relocation Tier:
- Band: 04
- Referral Bonus: 0
- Requisition Type: Pipeline Requisition
- US Citizenship:
- FLSA Statement:
- FLSA CODE: Exempt
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.