FyterTech Nonwovens, LLC is growing! Adding brand new machines and rewarding job opportunities, we want to offer you a change to be a part of that growth.
Would you like to work for a company that is helping to produce essential materials during this global pandemic? Does a company that offers a generous sign on bonus, advancement opportunities and extremely competitive pay sound like a place you want to be? Would you like to only work 15 days a month, but have the opportunity of additional days for overtime? We work a 2-2-3, 12 hour schedule from 6am-6pm or 6pm-6am, no swing shift! We always pay based on experience but our experienced machine operators start at $18 an hour.
FyterTech offers an exciting, friendly and safe work environment for all our employees. By producing essential materials that are used in vital PPE masks, absorbent materials for hospitals and material used in oil or chemical spill clean up our Machine Operators are helping the front lines of this pandemic.
Basic Job Duties
- Set up, operate, and tend to extrusion equipment.
- Use controls to regulate tension, synchronize speed, adjust product wind/folding
- Set perforation blades/anvils and slitters according to product specifications
- Load backstands and thread material through embossers, slitters, and/or winders
- Troubleshoot downstream equipment as required
- Follow all safety procedures, including and not limited to: LOTO, machine guarding, and PPE requirements
- Operate and ensure that the machine is running at optimum level.
- Produce and package products according to specifications.
- Identify and react to production problems (raw materials shortages, out of spec materials, quality issues, etc.)
- Perform quality checks to monitor physical characteristics of product and take corrective action as needed.
- Assist with machine clean-ups as required.
- Perform setups and change-overs as needed.
- Make machine adjustments.
- Report on production information including down-time.
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace.
- Wage progression programs
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- HSA with company contributions
- Critical Illness & Accident Insurances
- Wellness Program with incentives
- Up to 80 hours of paid vacation in your first year
- 8 Paid holidays, PLUS two (2) personal days (16 hours)
- 401k with generous company match
- Employer paid Short-term & Long-term Disability insurance
- Employer paid Basic Life Insurance
- Gym Reimbursements
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- PPE Reimbursements
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Night Shift Premiums
- $2,000 Sign On Bonus
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 609227754Posted: 2021-03-21Job Title: Manufacture Machine Operator