The Maintenance Person assists management in achieving and maintaining outstanding interior and exterior restaurant cleanliness and maintaining restaurant equipment. As a member of the Maintenance Team, your restaurant will support you with the tools and training needed to succeed.
The Maintenance Person’s responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Uses basic power tools in order to maintain the proper function of the building
• Maintains restrooms, dining areas and the kitchen by keeping them clean and up to safety and health standards
• Maintains the outside appearance of the building, parking lot and landscape.
• Filtering oil fryers daily
• Clean equipment, stock rooms and restrooms
• Unload delivery truck 2 - 3 times a week
• Clean grills and other kitchen equipment
• Maintenance of Shake Machine
• Clean HVAC/Exhaust units and roof of debris
The Maintenance position Requires Several Physical Demands Including
• Remaining on your feet for several hours at a time
• Servicing our deep fryers / filtering the oil
• Lifting and carrying up to 25 pounds
• Manual dexterity, as it pertains to pressing, grabbing, pushing
• Ability to communicate and read
• Frequent bending, kneeling, stooping, reaching
• Use of basic power tools
* Birthday Club Celebrations
* Employee Referral $$$ Bonuses
* Flexible Scheduling: Pick Up Extra Shifts
* Tuition Reimbursements
* Semi Annual Performance Reviews
* Advancement Opportunities
* Insurance / Benefits
Facilities and maintenance experience. Must be available to work Saturdays and Sundays, and as needed on other days for scheduled maintenance.
This job posting is for a position in a restaurant owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not McDonald's Corporation or McDonald's USA, LLC. This means the independent franchisee, and not McDonald's Corporation or McDonald's USA, LLC, is alone responsible for all employment related matters in the restaurant including, among other things, setting any requirements for this job and all decisions concerning hiring, firing, discipline, supervisions, staffing and scheduling. McDonald's Corporation or McDonald's USA, LLC will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will have no control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired, does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees, and does not employ independent franchisees' employees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee, and not McDonald's Corporation or McDonald's USA, LLC, will be your employer.
This job posting contains some general information about what it is like to work in a McDonald's restaurant, but is not a complete job description. People who work in a McDonald's restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of the job.