We are growing our team and looking for compassionate caregivers to provide companion care and daily living assistance to the elderly, and those requiring recuperative or continuing care.
Here at Home Helpers, our mission is to improve lives through dedicated care. Please do not apply if your main purpose is to find any job that will get you by in the short term. But if you are passionate about providing care and are willing to challenge yourself daily to make a positive impact on the lives of those you care for, we want YOU on our team." We do not do any medical care. We are strictly Personal and Companion care. Looking for an exciting new career?
Join our team today and make a difference in the lives of others!
We offer flexibility and are able to work with your schedule!Full Time/Part TimeBenefits Available:
Responsibilities (will vary by client):
- Competitive pay dependent upon experience with first pay increase available at 90 days.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance available after 60 days
- Voluntary Aflac benefits including life insurance, short term disability and more.
- Accident insurance-100% paid by Home Helpers after 60 days
- Flexible schedules (Full-time and part-time)-work 1 day per week to full-time.
- Paid training
- One-on-one client care
- Fun, friendly work atmosphere
- Rewards and Recognition
- On-going training
- Career growth and advancement opportunities
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation
- Personal care (bathing, toileting)
- Follow a plan of care
- Communicate professionally with families and your team
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to pass a background screening
- Valid Driver's License and Auto Insurance
- Clean driving record
- Prior home care experience a plus
- Access to email and a mobile smart device
- Must understand and respect client ethics and confidentiality of care
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Willing to take a TB test
Compensation: $10.00 - $10.50 per hour
NOW SEEKING CAREGIVER APPLICANTS
Home Helpers Home Care, is seeking a caring, compassionate Caregiver to provide service for a client in your local area.We recognize our direct care staff as our greatest asset and offer: competitive compensation, initial & ongoing training, flexible hours, and a FRIENDLY & SUPPORTIVE WORK ATMOSPHERE.TYPICAL JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
EXCEPTIONAL CAREGIVER AWARDS
- Aiding with activities of daily living
- Assisting with shopping, errands & transportation
- Pick up prescriptions & assist with telehealth visits
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation
- Providing companionship
Home Helpers Home Care is proud to employ the most outstanding Caregivers in our industry. Recently, eight of our amazing Caregivers were nationally recognized as Exceptional Caregiver Award finalists, and one of them won the top honors.
Check out some of our Professional Caregivers below:
Hannah Jacques - Franklin, TN
Renee Saxton - Oakland, CA
Debbie Taylor - Pocatello, ID
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
At Home Helpers Home Care, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants who apply to be a part of our home health care family will receive consideration without regard for race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected status.
If you feel like you would be a great fit for our company, we invite you to apply! Every Home Helpers Home Care is an independently owned and operated franchise that uses the Home Helpers trademark under a license from H.H. Franchising Systems, Inc. All employees of local Home Helpers agencies are not employees of H.H. Franchising Systems, Inc, or any of its affiliates. This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Home Helpers Corporate.