What's Our Vision and Purpose?
At Manhattan Beer Distributors
, our vision is to be the leading beer distributor in the market.
Imagine building a business from the ground up, with nothing more than 1 truck, 4000 feet of warehouse space, 2 Beer Brands and a lot of determination! Simon Bergson, founder and owner of Manhattan Beer Distributors, has done exactly this, growing our business over the last 40 years to exponential heights. Manhattan Beer Distributors now has 1.5 million feet of warehouse space, the distribution rights to 300 brands, 400 trucks and services 15 counties. Our aim is to provide great service to all of our customers from the convenience store owner to our big chain operators, restaurants, bars and hotels.
Hard work, grit and a "can do" spirit are our hallmarks.Come Join Our Family.....
We couldn't do what we do without our team. Not only do we want to develop our brands and our business, we want to develop our people, making Manhattan Beer Distributors a great place to work. It doesn't matter how large we get, we'll always be family. For this reason, we are committed to your success, coaching and development.
Our business is growing and we need smart and talented people like you to help us get where we want to be!
Are you a motivated team player looking for great benefits and compensation? Do you take pride in a job well done? If so, Manhattan Beer Distributors is looking for Overnight Order Builders.
Our Order Builders are essential to success at Manhattan Beer and we value their hard work. Putting the product together effectively and accurately is step 1 in getting the order to the customer. If we don't get that right, we are in trouble! That's why we want the best of the best-YOU!Opportunity Awaits!How Will You Contribute? Your Main Focus Will Be:
- Reading pick tickets and pulling specified product for orders and placing on pallets.
- Loading orders onto the truck for delivery.
- Ensuring pallets are properly and safely shrink wrapped.
- Maintaining order, cleanliness and safety procedures in the warehouse.
- Operating all equipment including dollies, pallet jacks and forklifts efficiently and in accordance with safety standards.
- Coordinating and communicating with supervisors to maintain production levels.
- Attending and completing all necessary training requirements for the role.
Accountability: Directly accountable to the Warehouse Supervisor.
- 1-2 years of warehouse and shipping experience required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of individuals.
- Ability to bend and lift over 50 lbs.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Capacity to read a pick ticket.
- Experience palletizing orders.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be self-motivated
- Availability to work overnight.
Posting ID: 609353182Posted: 2021-02-26Job Title: Order Builder