What's Our Vision and Purpose?
At Manhattan Beer Distributors
, our vision is to be the leading beer distributor in the market.
Imagine building a business from the ground up, with nothing more than 1 truck, 4000 feet of warehouse space, 2 Beer Brands and a lot of determination! Simon Bergson, founder and owner of Manhattan Beer Distributors, has done exactly this, growing our business over the last 40 years to exponential heights. Manhattan Beer Distributors now has 1.5 million feet of warehouse space, the distribution rights to 300 brands, 400 trucks and services 15 counties. Our aim is to provide great service to all of our customers from the convenience store owner to our big chain operators, restaurants, bars and hotels.
Hard work, grit and a "can do" spirit are our hallmarks.Come Join Our Family.....
We couldn't do what we do without our team. Not only do we want to develop our brands and our business, we want to develop our people, making Manhattan Beer Distributors a great place to work. It doesn't matter how large we get, we'll always be family. For this reason, we are committed to your success, coaching and development.
Our business is growing and we need smart and talented people like you to help us get where we want to be!Your Main Focus Will Be:
- Temperature Testing on all incoming employees, visitors.
- Maintain a safe and secure environment for all MBD personnel and authorized visitors while also safeguarding company property and equipment. Maintain all MBD security procedures, processes, and standards.
- Perform temperature screenings for individuals entering the facility.
- Protect company personnel and property.
- Enforce restricted driving speed for all vehicles.Report all breaches of security to the Facility Manager along with providing a vehicle license plate number or truck number of those in violation.
- Perform Shift of Duty Tours and maintain accurate logs Provide any information to the oncoming shift.
- Regularly visit Tour check points. Report facility concerns to leadership team.
- Maintain integrity of restricted areas and require authorization for access.
- Must have a required NYS Security Card.
- Minimum of 6 months to a year of experience in a security role.
- Excellent organizational / time management skills.
- Decision making and problem solving skills.
Posting ID: 609353409Posted: 2021-02-26Job Title: Security