The third shift Assembly Line Leader position is responsible for overseeing a production line within an assembly and contract packaging plant, ensuring maximum productivity and quality.
- Setting-up line or assisting with line set-up as needed, using the line diagram.
- Responsible for inventory control, tracking and reconciliation of customer product and components.
- Assigning temporary staffing service employees to individual tasks on the line as outlined in the work order, and train them accordingly.
- Overseeing and monitoring production flow on the line, trouble shoot problems, make equipment adjustments as needed, recommend and institute line improvements, and direct temporary staff labor issues to Assembly Supervisor.
- Ensuring that the completed finished product meets all specifications outlined in the work order and complete hourly quality checks to verify.
- Accurately maintain all production paperwork, including recording and reconciling temporary staff labor hours, and enter production data into the computer system.
- Maintaining line cleanliness through good housekeeping practices.
- Responsible for the safety on the line and for adhering to all safety rules and programs, and for attending all required safety training.
Shift start: 11:00PM
Shift length: 8 hours
Monday-Friday, some weekends required
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 30 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen (cannabis included)
- Must pass background check
- Must be at least 18+ years old
WestRock Company manufactures and sells paper and packaging solutions for the consumer and corrugated markets in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company operates through three segments: Corrugated Packaging, Consumer Packaging, and Land and Development. The Corrugated Packaging segment produces containerboards, corrugated sheets, corrugated packaging, and preprinted linerboards for consumer and industrial products manufacturers, and corrugated box manufacturers.