Anotech Energy is currently seeking a Strategic Supply Chain Planner for a contract assignment in the King of Prussia area. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in Supply Chain, Business or Engineering and 5 - 8 years of experience in supply chain processes, transportation, warehouse management, purchasing, or quote to cash with an understanding of SAP master data.
This position will be part time working 20 hours a week.
The Supply Chain LE role is in the Business Process Optimization Center responsible for user support and process improvements primarily, but not limited to, Logistics Execution, TMS, Warehouse Management, E-Map Payables Processes within SAP and integrated systems. Working in a team of ten people, interfacing with several hundred people in supply chain, customer service, carriers, suppliers, plants, warehouses, Accounts Payable, and members of the i-Team for process solutions and improvements. Reporting to the Manager of Supply Chain Services.
Regional process owner for the Supply Chain domain that covers the following processes : Forecasting, planning, purchasing (Traded Goods), inventory management. This role includes the change management analysis within the organization.
Key Activities and responsibilities
- 20% Manage user requests for support, received through Help Desk tickets, E-mail or phone, in the areas of Logistics Execution, Warehouse Management, Accounts Payables, back-up for quote to cash, integrated processes, and international processes. Daily activities also include, but are not limited to, monitoring & correcting issues in invoices processed through shipment cost documents, transportation freight costs for PPA invoices, B2B integration with customers, and other daily, weekly and monthly tasks.
- 10% Conduct User Group sessions, e.g. Shippers User Group, Warehouse Users Group, to share best practices, communicate process improvements, and identify areas for training. Review and update training documentation ensuring they are current and relevant. Periodically conduct training in all areas of focus. Attend Accounts Payable user group meetings to understand knowledge and uncover system gaps.
- 30% Create and manage enhancement requests for process improvements/change, by gathering and defining requirements, developing solutions, testing, documenting, conducting training and rollout. Leverage solutions across applicable business units and corporate functions.
- 20% Support B2B integration with logistics vendors.
- 20% Maintain & increase integration in area of focus, e.g., TMS (tendering, invoices, status messages), E-MAP (invoices without workflow). Support the digitization initiative with suppliers & customers to increase electronic trade, streamline processes, and support global supply chain metrics. Support & execute recommendations for supply chain processes that ensure alignment with strategic direction.
Context and environment
- The Business Process Optimization Center (BPOC) provides daily support to >600 third party employees, best practices and governance for solutions to issues, as well as improvements to existing processes in an ever changing and dynamic environment. Daily interactions with users, BPOC members, and i-Team members.
- Daily functions are conducted in accordance Company Policies and Procedures, Federal, State and Local Legal, Tax, Health, Safety and Environmental Guidelines/Regulations (Includes Robinson Pactman Act, Hazmat, TOSCA, NAFTA, Product Stewardship, DOT, IMCO, among others.
- Supports the site HES policy and complies with all regulatory and internal requirements
- Participates in HES activities provided by site management (e.g., Behavioral Base Safety, SafeStart, etc.)
- Supports and promotes the reporting of all health, safety, environmental, near-miss, accident or injury incidents.
Required Education/Qualifications /Work experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in Supply Chain, Business or Engineering and 5 - 8 years of experience in supply chain processes, transportation, warehouse management, purchasing, or quote to cash with an understanding of SAP master data.
- Strong communication, problem solving, and decision making skills. SAP experience required. Project Management and/or oversight for complex supply chain processes a plus. Proficient in MS Office Suite Demonstrated Competencies (Describe behaviors necessary for role) Power User, Subject matter expert in focus areas, understanding best practices for desired results in LE, WM, TMS, etc., including system integration, batch programs, understanding end-to-end processes, and can provide solutions to issues. Learning other areas in the BPOC to continue development in cross-functional expertise.
- Communication Skills - Strong verbal and technical writing skills. Must be able to lead meetings effectively; setting expectations, gain acceptance, assign tasks, and follow up on progress. Change Agent - Develop and execute key skills in communicating and driving change so groups and individuals are accepting of, are prepared, and have the ability to execute on the changes required for new processes to be implemented.
- Project Management - Developing project management skills through practice and training. Growing expertise in project management in all areas, requirements gathering, scope definition, planning, budgeting, communications at many levels, change management, implementation and employing best practices. Highly organized to meet constant demands. Strong organization skills are required to manage multiple projects and stay current to meet deadlines. Must be flexible and have the ability to accept change and reprioritize activities in a dynamic environment. Balance the management of daily tasks while meeting deadlines on project and other initiatives.
- Analytical Skills - Execute and develop skills to understand & define issues, gather requirements and determine viable, sustainable, solutions. Develop knowledge of SAP Logistics Execution and delivery processes, warehouse management, and integrated accounts payables skills.
- High level of problem solving and decision making skills and has the ability to make recommendations for improvement. Exercises good judgement and seeks counsel on extremely complex issues.
Issued from the different sectors of the industry, our staff is passionate, experienced and aware of the ground realities. That’s why, we have naturally set the challenge to be a leader in sharing expertise between all the actors of our daily work.
We provide global solutions for energy industries ; because we think the way we do it can change everything, we abide by the highest ethical standards. We promote a fair and honest relationship with our clients, our local partners and our consultants observing respect, integrity and reliability.
Posting ID: 609479444Posted: 2021-03-21Job Title: Strategic Supply Chain Planner