FULL-TIME SECURITY SURVEILLANCE NEEDED
SECURITAS SECURITY SERVICES have multiple full-time positions available for individuals to join our Security Surveillance Team! We are looking for alert and attentive individuals to secure a client property and construction site by maintaining access control.
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
Full-time openings in Hillsboro, OR
Various shifts available – Open availability preferred but not required
Pay rate $15/hr
- Paid vacation!
- Company Paid Uniforms! (guards supply their own socks, shoes, and belt)
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth and knowledge opportunities!
- Additional Employee PERK programs!!
- WEEKLY PAY CYCLE!!!
GENERAL JOB DUTIES:
As a Security Officer, you will be responsible for observing and reporting activities and incidents at an assigned client site. This will involve, providing safety of client property and personnel.
- Patrol premises-long walking patrols, may involve walking up and down stairs
- Observe facility-check for irregularities, unlocked doors, open gates, hazardous items etc.
- Access control- monitor access gates, check in/out trucks and other vehicles
- Write reports for all incidents
- Respond to emergency situations
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation to and from work.
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record preferred.
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months of hire.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company’s pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
- Must pass both drug screen and background investigation.
CAREER & EDUCATION ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES: Securitas LEAD (Learning, Education, and Development) Program:
- We have partnered with Purdue Global University to provide affordable education opportunities for careers in security, public safety, criminal justice, business, fire science, informative technology, or emergency management
- Online education offering 4 different certificate programs consisting of four 10-week courses per program
- Securitas Security Services will pay 90% of the cost!!! *must be able to meet eligibility requirements*
For questions about this position and other opportunities with our Securitas Team, please call 503-445-4941