At Perficient you'll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you'll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world's biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We're proud to be publicly recognized as a "Top Workplace" year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled. About Our (Business Unit Practice)
- Add at time of job posting.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Full Stack Technical Architect
in our (location
) office located in (location). Job Overview:
A Solutions Architect is expected to be knowledgeable in two or more technologies within (a given Solutions/Practice area). The Solutions Architect may or may not have a programming background, but will have expert infrastructure architecture, client presales / presentation, team management and thought leadership skills.
You will provide best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; you will assist in defining scope and sizing of work; and anchor Proof of Concept developments. You will provide solution architecture for the business problem, platform integration with third party services, designing and developing complex features for clients' business needs.
You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions, participate in Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients' business needs. You will also contribute in a variety of roles in thought leadership, mentorship, systems analysis, architecture, design, configuration, testing, debugging, and documentation. You will challenge your leading edge solutions, consultative and business skills through the diversity of work in multiple industry domains.
This role is considered part of the Business Unit Senior Leadership team and may mentor delivery team members.
- Requires extensive knowledge of company's total computing environment, including all key IT functions, interdependencies and business impact of future IT plans.
- Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering phases including design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications.
- Ensuring that technical software development process is followed on the project, familiar with industry best practices for software development.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
- Provide architectural solutions/designs to project execution teams for implementation.
- Hands on development role along with design
- The job holder leads the technical design, development and documentation of cross-functional, multi-platform distributed application systems. S/he also ensures that expected application performance levels are achieved by coordinating, coding, testing, implementation and documentation.
Qualifications Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, advanced degree plus.
- 12 + years of experience in Agile software development with related development technical leadership experience required.
- Certified professional in one of the cloud platforms AWS/Azure/GCP
- Certified professional Java developer
- Knowledge of (and a passion for) current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance, accessibility, security and usability
- Hands on experience with system programming, development of service types of applications in Java, Spring Core, Spring Boot and NodeJS.
- Deep understanding of cloud-scale and micro-services architecture
- Proficient with software architecture, design patterns, and strong demonstrated experience in building frameworks
- Experience with CI/CD methodologies and tools
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Must have good communication and conflict management skills
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work. More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Disclaimer:
The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.