If you find science, speed, and success exhilarating, you have come to the right place.
Novavax, Inc. (Nasdaq: NVAX) is a late-stage biotechnology company that promotes improved health globally by discovering, developing, and commercializing innovative vaccines to prevent serious infectious diseases. Novavax is uniquely qualified to address the enduring need for innovative vaccines. We utilize our proprietary recombinant technology platform, which combines genetic engineering's power and speed to efficiently produce highly immunogenic nanoparticles designed to address urgent global health needs. We have more than a decade of experience contending with some of the world's most devastating diseases, including COVID-19, seasonal influenza, RSV, Ebola, MERS, and SARS. Hard-won lessons and significant advances illustrate that our proven technology has tremendous potential to make a substantial contribution to public health worldwide.
The Organizational Development Manager will serve the global organization by advising, overseeing, developing, and partnering on change management, culture-building, and leadership and team development initiatives. This role reports to the Sr. Director, Learning & Organization Development and will work closely with leaders across the organization to build and contribute to organizational effectiveness and long-term success. Initiatives may include employee engagement, organization design, talent planning, diversity and inclusion, etc.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conduct analysis and assessments and use data to provide consultation on interventions that will enable desired future state including new behaviors, practices, mindsets, and norms
- Work closely with HR Business Partners, senior leaders, and key stakeholders to analyze, identify, develop and implement solutions that facilitate team effectiveness processes to build team cohesion and alignment
- Conduct group facilitation including coaching, conflict resolution, team building and workshops
- Provide change expertise on organizational change plans that lead to positive outcomes in employee engagement, stakeholder and sponsor management, communications, and return on investment
- Develop, implement, and facilitate talent and organizational development processes and programs necessary to create a ready and capable leadership and talent pipeline
- Build, implement and monitor the success of talent reviews, succession planning, high potential identification, talent reviews and other approaches required to close talent gaps
- Partner with internal stakeholders and external partners to design and deliver leadership development programs that build a robust pipeline of leaders who drive culture and growth
- Advise, consult, and contribute to projects, programs and learning initiatives as needed to integrate and apply change management and organizational effectiveness practices
- Builds strong relationships at all levels across functional departments and within HR to influence decision making in a collaborative way
- Stay current with trends, research and best practices in talent, leadership, learning and organizational development, and change management; determine and integrate what is applicable to Novavax strategy and environment
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or Social Sciences is required
- Master's degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Psychology, or Organization Development is preferred
- 8+ years of progressive organization development and change management experience
- Exceptional group facilitation, coaching, conflict resolution, and team building skills
- Excellent business acumen and analytical and critical thinking skills, with proven ability to analyze, organize and present data for a variety of organizational audiences
- Demonstrated ability to organize and manage complex projects and multiple competing priorities
- Ability to communicate with impact through excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to listen, influence, and convey ideas clearly
- Keen awareness of and sensitivity to maintaining confidentiality across all levels of the organization
- Ability to develop strong, trusting relationships across the organization, and be viewed as a trusted advisor
- Must enjoy a dynamic, fast-paced environment, operating independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrates sound judgment and understands when to escalate questions/issues
Novavax is headquartered in Gaithersburg, Maryland with additional facilities in Uppsala, Sweden and Bohumil, Czech Republic. Novavax is traded on the Nasdaq Stock Market under the symbol NVAX and is dedicated to developing novel vaccines to address infectious disease.
Novavax offers a base salary, annual bonus, equity grants, professional career development/growth opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, Rx, STD, LTD, Life, Optional Life, 401(k) plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Novavax is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment and advancement opportunities are available to all individuals on an at-will basis, regardless of their race, color, national origin, religion, ancestry, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, protective hairstyle, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.Job Posted by ApplicantPro