This position establishes, expands and maintains customer relationships by providing extensive, personalized service focused on the specific needs of each individual and business banking customer. The incumbent devotes much of the workday to building long-term relationships with customers in person and by phone in addition to promoting the full range of the Bank's deposit products and lending services.
- Provides exceptional customer service while promptly and efficiently processing customer transactions. Promotes positive public relations by providing professional, pleasant greetings, maintaining eye contact, smiling and addressing customers by name.
- Contributes to the attainment of branch office sales goals and related objectives by promoting the Bank's products and services and by generating leads and referrals.
- Adheres to Bank's security and audit procedures.
- Processes client transactions efficiently and accurately. Follow policies/procedures to minimize losses.
- Protects the Bank's financial interests by controlling and balancing the assigned cash drawer and negotiable items received/disbursed. Maintains acceptable balancing record per established standards.
- Answers telephone inquiries. Directs questions to appropriate office personnel. Responds to client mail inquiries.
- Researches customer questions and resolves account issues to maintain customer relationships.
- Performs routine office and clerical duties (i.e., filing signature cards; preparing bank bag for pickup; night deposit, ATM custodian, etc.).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Posting ID: 610502853Posted: 2021-03-21Job Title: Teller